Chapter 3: Lovely Day

08/12/15 | 7:00 am

Yesterday, Tristana only told me her name, but not her department, and classroom. While thinking of it, I took my seat. I kept changing thoughts that why I'm thinking of her, I'm supposed to be cold to girls.

Girl: Excuse me.

I must be crazy to think of her. Yeah, it's not that we're or such. We just met yesterday and not that close. So, We're not friends, if we are, we should exchange numbers

Girl: Excuse me.

Yep, I'm crazy. Why I'm thinking of her? I'm a cold person to girls. And-

My thoughts stopped because someone pulled me and hit my head in the desk.

Len: WHAT THE HELL?!

Tristana: Good Morning.

Len: Tristana?

Tristana: Yeah, I'm in Multi Media Arts Department. And I'm your classmate.

Len: But you're not here yesterday.

Tristana: My last department was Theater Arts. Then I moved here because I know you're here. And I also like to make an cartoon.

Wow.... Wait a minute.

Len: How do you know I'm here?

Tristana: Look beside you.

When I did I saw Jarred. That bastard this really destroy my reputation for being cold to girls.

Len: Jarred?

Jarred: Before you got mad, I need to tell this.

This is going to be a bad answer.

Jarred: She's so cute, I can't resist. And She kept asking yesterday on SNS of the school that what's you're department and classroom. Did you know she's the principal's granddaughter?

Len: Nope.

Jarred: So don't be cold on her.

Tristana: Yeah, Don't be so cold.

She just used a baby voice. All the boys and girls expression that they're in heaven just by hearing. It's official They're weird.

Jarred: By the way, how do you know each other?

Len: Well, we met at the ro-

Then Tristana hugged to covered my face. Why my face? It should be my mouth.

Tristana: At the plaza, on lunch tine.

Jarred: Ah..... Well, Len. You're cold-heart might change because of her.

Tristana: Oh.... Your name's Len but I gonna keep calling you '18'. And actually......

Please! that's not another reason why you switch department.