Chapter I

Note that if something is in italics it's either Talia's thoughts or her reading someone's mind.
***

Talia shot up breathing heavily and the first thing she checked was that she didn't have a sword through her chest as she had previously which led to her death, then she looked around and noticed that she was in a bedroom that she didn't recognize. "what the hell?"

Then she heard an somewhat familiar yet unfamiliar voice "Talia sweetie get up, you and Bella have a flight to catch in two hours."

She got out of bed and whispered to herself "Bella? who the hell is Bella?" then she started seeing memories that didn't belong to her play through her mind, she saw a memory of two girls Bella and herself... and she realized  something"I am in freaking Twilight? How is this real?" a few more minutes and she had seen all of Natalia Swan's memories and knew that this was the start of everything that was to come, the day Bella and now her go live with Charlie their father in Forks, Washington.

Next, she checked and made sure she still had her powers. 

She was relieved when a red energy ball was created in her hands "so I still have my powers

She was relieved when a red energy ball was created in her hands "so I still have my powers... nice at this point I wouldn't be me without them."

"TALIA!" Renee yelled at her again making the redhead roll her eyes.

"I'm up mom, just getting ready, give me five minutes." the now Swan girl called out. Then she walked over to the closet and picked out an outfit that consisted of black skinny jeans, with a red top and her signature red leather jacket with a pair of combat boots, then she got dressed and did her hair, letting it fall in its natural state before she grabbed her suitcases that were packed by the door and headed downstairs.

Bella looked at her as she came downstairs "finally... could you be any slower?"

Talia rolled her eyes, she knew through the memories that weren't her own and belonged to Talia Swan before she woke up in the girl's body that the sisters didn't get along, then she gave Bella a fake sweet smile "next time I'll do it just to spite you."

Bella scoffed at her and walked out of the house "whatever."

The once Queen girl rolled her eyes and scoffed after the brunette left "yep I am going to screw everything up now just out of spite." then she walked out with her bags and helped Phil load her stuff into the car and then they were on their way to the airport.

Once they got to the airport Renee looked at her two daughters "are you girls sure about this? You can always come with us."

"Charlie is expecting us."

Talia rolled her eyes she never liked the way that Bella disrespected her father by always calling him by his first name, The redhead gave her new mother a smile.

"Like Bella said dad is expecting us plus you and Phil need this time to yourselves."

Renee smiled at her eldest daughter before looking at Bella knowing that she was the less willing one to move in with her father "If you want to come home at any time, just give me a call and I will come running." Talia had seen the look in her eyes as she said that and knew that it would make her unhappy to do that.