Info

This story plays in years 2021 but Covid19 don't exist. In this story tommy is 17.

Name: Akira SimonsAge: 19Birthday: 31

Name: Akira Simons
Age: 19
Birthday: 31. Mai 2002
Job/Occupation: Doctor

About her:
She is a child prodigy, she finished her medical studies at 17 and opened her own medical practice at 18. She wanted to be a nurse as a child but when Akira's grandpa died of cancer when she was 7, she decided that she will become a doctor who wants to deal with cancer and cancer treatment.
She has been working for years to invent a medicine that helps against cancer and cures it 100%.

About the Familie:
She lives with her family in a house.Her and Tommy's mother(motherinnit) and father(fatherinnit) love them both equally, both parents have always supported the two children no matter what it was.

Her and Tommy's mother(motherinnit) and father(fatherinnit) love them both equally, both parents have always supported the two children no matter what it was

Name: Thomas Simons
Age: 17
Birthday: 9. April 2004
Job/Occupation: Student/Streamer/Youtuber

About him:
Thomas, better known as TommyInnit, is an English YouTuber and Twitch streamer. He produces Minecraft-related videos and live streams, including collaborations with fellow YouTubers and streamers in the Dream SMP, which caused his YouTube and Twitch channels to increase in popularity. He has a sister that nobody from his internetlife knows about her other then Tubbo.

About the Familie:
He lives with his family in a house. His and Akira's mother(motherinnit) and father(fatherinnit) love them both equally, both parents have always supported the two children no matter what it was.

All other DSMP members as  themselves.
_________________________________________