Chapter 2

(The song has nothing to do with the story)

"It's me Tommy, can you please plug off the headset so I can hear something and hello Tubbo, I haven't heard from you for a long time." I said as I came into the room and put my chair next to Tommy's chair.
I sat down and saw on one of the monitors that the chat is very fast.
"Sure, wait a minute, I'll take care of it. But watch out, the others are loud and ask all the time since you got in who you are." he said, unplugging the headset from the computer.
the first thing i heard was a lot of people screaming all over the from the computer.
_________________________________________

"Tommy who is that?" said someone with an American accent. "HELLO AKIRA HOW ARE YOU?!" said Tubbo when he saw her on the stream.
"Child, who is that?" said someone again with an American accent.
"Hello Tubbo, I'm fine, I haven't heard from you in a while, how are you?" I answered him. "Akira, I'm fine, thanks for asking," he said. "Hello, who are you? And how do you know them?" asked a person from the streamer group. "Hey, my name is Akira and I know them both because Tommy is my little brother and he introduced me to Tubbo a while ago." I said and smiled at the camera. "I just came home from work and brought us food because i knew the child was just drinking Coca-Cola." I said laughing.

Tommy looked at me as if he just wanted to kill me. "It's not like you did eat something other than the snacks at your job." he said to me as he sat down to eat on his chair. "Thanks for the food Akira." he said thanking me for the food. " I mean it's true but you know i don't have a lot of time to eat at my job. And no problem i did buy the food for all four of us, the food from mum and dad is downstairs, neither of us wants to cook late after work and you know this." I said to him. I looked at the screen and saw a lot of questions from chat and the other streamers . " Hey what about we do a q and a tommy? chat and you all can ask questions and if it's not to privat i will answer them?" i said to all the streamers and the chat. And the chat starts flowing at super speed. " Mods can you please put slow mode on please?" Tommy ask his mods and they did it.

" Akira i have a question!" said Tubbo as he laughed. " Ahh Tubbo my favorite bee boy, what is your question." I ask him. "My question for you is how can you live with Tommy when he is so loud all the time?" He said and laughed. " Ahh you know i have known him for years so i can live with this, no but real me room is soundproof so i can't hear him when i sleep in my room and when im at work it is louder than him you know." I answer his question as Tommy looked at me with an open mouth. " WTF Akira i'm not that bad and since when is your room soundproof and my not?" He ask me in disbelief. " I bought it myself you know, i do have enough money to buy myself a Private Yacht and more at this point." I said to him and he looked at my as i was lying to him.

" Your fucking now with me right? Here is no way in hell that you have that much money in your bank account Aki." He said to me and the others were now silent and it was that silent you could hear a needle fall down. I took my Phone out of my pocket and open my Bank app and show him how much money i really have in my account. He saw it and his look at me in disbelief. " YOU NOT ONLY COULD BUY ONE BUT TEN YACHTS; HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY." He ask my load. " First i'm a Doctor and second i invested it well. If you want i could help you too later on when you 18 you know." I told him. " Wait what do you mean she could buy ten Yachts?" Someone ask. " It means she could buy all of our youtube accounts and have a shit ton of money over." Tommy told them. " How, how old are you Akira? Oh and I'm Dream by the way. " I'm 19 but i do own a private Medicine clinic and i invest a lot of money " i told him with a laugh. " Oh and don't worry i do know all of you,you know and when i have time I always watch someone on your streaming or anyone else. " I told the group.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, sorry that I'm just now uploading a new chapter, first I had a writer's block, then I had problems with Wattpad and finally I started working at another company, there was a lot going on but now here is the new chapter . Have fun reading and if you have ideas, feel free to write them in the comments or PM me.