Chapter 01

Pov. Akira
_________________________________________

Today was the day I finally found a cure for cancer. After many years I've been working on it weren't in vain. I tried the anti-cancer drug with the government on a couple of people who had cancer. After removing the tumor, the patients had to take the medicine and we determined the process of healing. The cells that were carcinogenic were cured with this medicine.

The first positive results came in my email today. The people were examined by other doctors to know if the cancer cells were still somewhere in the body, but all the cancer cells were gone. I finally finished work at 8pm when I walked out of the clinic and closed it. I get in the car and drive to my favorite restaurant and order two of my and Tommy's favorite dishes because we both like the same thing. Since our parents work late into the night today I also buy them food because none of the three of us want to cook later when we are tired at home. When the food was ready I paid for the food and went back into the car with the food and drove home. When I got home, I could already hear in front of the house that Tommy was streaming.I opened the front door and went in. I took off my shoes and put the food in the kitchen.

As far as I know, Tommy hasn't eaten anything as he's been live for hours. I packed two of the four food boxes in the fridge for our parents so it wouldn't go bad. I took two forks and two knives and went upstairs with the other two food boxes. When I was upstairs I knocked on Tommy's door.
"Tommy I have dinner for you" I said to him.
"I'm live, wait, I'm coming." he said to me through the door. I heard him go to the door and he opened it.
"Here's your food, I know you're live but I also know that you probably haven't had anything but coke for hours, I'm also sure that your chat heard me and the people you're live with. If they questions who I am just say that I'm your sis and say hi to Tubbo from me, he should write me again or call me, I haven't heard from him for days." I said to him as he took the food, knife and the fork.
"Thanks for the food, it could really be that the chat and the others heard you, I'll let them know. And since I'm live with tubbo, I'll let him know right away. If you want, you can come along and tell the fans and the others about you and you can also talk to tubbo now if you want. But why are you so happy I haven't seen you so happy in weeks." he asked me.

"I can tell you that right away but I bet your fans and the others are wondering why you've been gone for so long. We'd better go in. Take my food with you and I'll get a chair from my room." I said to him and he took the food and went back to his room. I went to my room and took my chair and brought it to tommy's room.

"It's me Tommy, can you please plug off the headset so I can hear something and hello Tubbo, I haven't heard from you for a long time." I said as I came into the room and put my chair next to Tommy's chair.
I sat down and saw on one of the monitors that the chat is very fast.
"Sure, wait a minute, I'll take care of it. But watch out, the others are loud and ask all the time since you got in who you are." he said, unplugging the headset from the computer.
the first thing i heard was a lot of people screaming all over the from the computer.

_________________________________________hi guys this is my first fanfiction/story on this account. I hope you like my story. If there are any spelling mistakes please let me know, English is not my first language. I would appreciate your feedback. I wish you a nice morning, day, evening, night.
should I write more or not? write what you think you can also write in ideas, for example what should happen or whit who Akira should come together.
Until next time.
peace out Lea