06

The next day at school, Hyunjin walked up to my desk, "music?" he asks, a airpod in his hand.

Again? I mean- I don't see why not.

I look at him, then at the airpod while grabbing it "sure"

He smiles a bit, then sits beside me so that the airpods didn't disconnect. I felt somebody staring at me, so I looked up to see that it was a confused Felix.

"what-" I mouthed,

he pointed to his ear, then me indicating the 'airpods'.

I shrug, tilting my head in hyunjins direction for a quick second.

He raises his eyebrows, then goes back to taking notes and I do the same, concentrating more with the calm music.

next class came by, and I gave Hyunjin back his airpod, before quickly catching up with Felix in the next class.

I felt a little guilty around Hyunjin, which is why I try to get away quickly. Because I know something he doesn't, I know what Haechan is doing.

He's using him, he is using Hyunjin for popularity. He always becomes "friends" with the handsome guys, and he gets popular by doing that, and he uses that to get in girls pants.

I'm the only one who knows, because my bestfriend Mark was his "friend", and the day he was supposed to move to a different school, Haechan rudely told him the friendship was fake, and why.

Mark told me about it immediately, and it actually hurt him because not only did he see Haechan as a true bestfriend, but Haechan used him to get in my pants.

But the reason Haechan hates me, is because instead of crying and coping like every other girl does when Haechan does a one night stand, I told the principal and ooo Haechan got in a looooot of trouble.

So ever since then, he's hated me, and as you seen that one day, he often is violent to me just to make sure I don't tell his next "victims" aka Hyunjin.

"y/n, y/nnn Y/N" Felix shouts, hitting the desk.

I flinch a little, getting pulled from my thoughts. "finally- you have been zoning out for like 3 minutes straight." he scoffs, pointing at my math book,

"page 127" he says, and I nod, turning to the page.

---

The class finished work earlier than usual, so for the rest of the class everybody did what they wanted to.

I didn't have anything to do, so I rested my head on my arm while drawing circles on the desk with my finger.

I noticed that Felix and Hyunjin suddenly got quieter, so I listened to see what they were talking about.

"why were yall sharing music?" Felix asks,

Hyunjin shrugs "why not,"

he laughs it off, "it doesn't matter, its just weird seeing yall acknowledge eachothers existence."

"i don't ignore her, she ignores me" he scoffs, and they go to regular volume while changing the subject.

Lunch came around the corner, and it was my favorite lunch, korean corndogs. Once me and everyone sat down, Felix gave me his corndog as usual.

"are yall eating yours?" I ask, looking at Lina, Gayeon and Hyunjin.

Lina and Gayeon nod, but Hyunjin gives me his. By the time lunch ends, I finish all 3 and we go our ways to next class.

Felix and Hyunjin had to do makeup work at a different class, so I was alone for this period.

I kind of hated this class, because it was very loud and abnoxious. I got to my desk, and put my head down, trying to tune out the loud voices.

In the middle of class, I suddenly got a headache, and I couldn't STAND this loudness anymore.

"can I go to the restroom?" I raise my hand.

"yes, go ahead" the teacher nods

I get up, walking out with my head down.
I look up once I leave the classroom, and there was this guy leaning against the locker.

He looks at me, and I ignore him, but right before I pass by, he grabs my wrist and slams me against the lockers.

- - - 🪐 - - -