12

(A/N: This chapter might be shorter, but its more interesting so it should make up for the length :) )

I wake up, dreading yet another day of school. Its Thursday, the weeks almost over I can get through this.

I finally get myself to get ready, changing into my school uniform, washing up, and grabbing my things. I lock my front door behind me, and start the walk to school while adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

Soon enough, Felix and Hyunjin catch up but the walk remains silent as we are all very drained and tired.

Its to early for this.

Once we get to class, Hyunjin gives me an airpod, but this time its more up-beat music to wake our asses up. But then again, I found myself rapping the lyrics more then I did my work. Bad idea.

But towards the end of class, I realized I need to get my work DONE, and I hurriedly scribbled some guesses down.

I walked down the hall to next class, when Felix trailed behind me. "Do you have the answer to number 5?" He asked, still having his paper.

"No, I guessed-"

"wow, thats not good." He scoffs.

"Says you, who's trying to cheat."

He doesn't respond, instead follows me as we both sit down. The teacher seems tired, as she lazily passes out a random worksheet without giving us instructions.

Throughout the class, the need to use the restroom increases to the point where I finally raise my hand and ask,

"yes you may go"

I get up at that, and quickly go to the restroom.

I go to a stall, but after I lock it I freeze.

BANG

BANG

My breathing becomes unsteady, was that a gun? I quickly get down in the corner, pulling my legs to my chest.

I stay still and cover my mouth to be as quiet as possible. So many thoughts were running through my head.

Is there a shooter?
Where are my friends, are they okay?
Who got shot?

My eyes teared up, as my body shook in shock. Why is it suddenly so silent?..

I hear footsteps enter the restroom, and sounds of a gun clicking.

"I know your in here" A man's voice said, and I shook in fear, not cause of the shooter being this close to me, but because of who the shooter was.

"dad?"

- - - 🪐 - - -
Alexa, play 'Imagination by Shawn Mendes