𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

Belle Salvatore stood in the corridors of the school. She rolled her eyes as she saw everyone standing around. Belle walked over to her older brother Stefan. "And where is the one who everyone is making such a fuss about?" She asked as she looked to him.

Stefan turned to her and rolled his eyes. "Be nice Belle. Elena is a good person."

"I'm yet to see that."

"Why are you such a bitch?" Stefan asked, closing his locker and looking at her. He never understood why Belle was so evil at times.

Belle smirked. "I'm not a bitch. I just don't enjoy having to watch you and Damon going at each other for some silly human girl who will probably be dead before you even grow into your chin pubes. Okay?"

"Stop it."

"Make me. Brother."

Stefan glared. He knew his sister. And he knew that she had a fierce temper. He looked to her. "Just be nice to Elena. Okay?"

Belle shrugged. "I'll think about it."

****

Stefan took Belle over to where Elena and Bonnie were. "Guys. This is my sister. Belle. She just came to town. Belle, this is Elena and Bonnie."

"Pleasure," Belle said as she sat down. She looked around. "So are there any hot guys here? Or are they all just young and dumb?"

Elena smiled. "Are you enrolling here?"

Belle raised her eyebrows. "Do I look like I want to go to school? Been there. Done that," she told her.

Elena looked to Stefan. "Is she younger than you?"

"She is. But she's a bigger bitch than Damon."

Belle glared. "I am not a bitch. I'm a nice person. You just don't want to cross me. Because I can end your life within a moment," she said.

Elena turned to look at Belle. She smiled. "Ignore him. You don't seem a bitch to me," she said.

"Honey. You have no idea."

Stefan stood up. He dragged Belle up with him. "What did I tell you? Be nice. You know we're protecting her from Klaus."

Belle rolled her eyes. "Oh yes. The big bad Klaus. Do I look like I care? No. I don't. She is a doppelgänger. I'm not an idiot. I know about Katherine. So don't treat me like I'm dumb."

Stefan knew Belle. He knew she said what she was thinking and she didn't care about the consequences. He sighed. "If Klaus gets hold of her, he will kill her. You know that right? We need your help."

"And why should I help? What the fuck have you and Damon done for me lately? You both abandoned me. You left me behind to play supernatural bodyguard to the lookalike," Belle said.

Before Stefan could say anything, Belle turned and walked off. He sighed and turned back to Elena. "Don't worry about her. She isn't a bitch. She just says what she thinks with no filter," he told her.

****

Belle sat in the grill and ordered a drink. She checked her phone and rolled her eyes seeing a text from Damon:

Damon:
Where are you little sister?
We have stuff to discuss

Belle
Leave me alone  asshat