𝟐. 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡

Belle stood outside of The Grill and sighed as she saw Damon walking over to her. "What do you want ass?" She asked.

"Lovely to see you too little sister. How are you?"

Belle rolled her eyes. "I'll ask again. Especially as you're being rude and not responding. What do you want?"

"The dance tonight. Elena isn't going. I've been roped into it. Can you go keep an eye on her?"

Belle choked on her drink. She turned to Damon. "You want me to babysit Bambi? Damon. That's just not fair. I don't like her," she told him.

Damon nodded. "Do it brat."

"Fine. You owe me for this. A night with Bambi was not on my todo list today," Belle said as she stood up and left the grill.

****

Belle walked into the house where Elena was. Elena looked to her. "Listen. I don't need a babysitter. You don't need to be here," she said.

Belle rolled her eyes and sighed. "Listen. We've got to spend the next couple of hours together. So please, don't be nice. It makes it harder for me to want to rip your head off," she told her.

Elena smiled a little. She sighed. "I'm fine to be by myself."

"Not according to my brother. And he wouldn't take no for an answer," Belle said as she sat down on the sofa. She took out a bottle of tequila.

Elena frowned. She looked to Belle. "Should you be drinking?"

"Not like I'm underage. I'm overage when you think about it," Belle said as she started drinking from the bottle. She smiled to Elena. "Do you want some?"

Elena shook her head. "No. Thanks."

"Your loss. More for me," Belle said as she drank the tequila. She looked to Elena. "I don't like you. I hope you know that."

"I know."

"But. I suppose you're not that bad. You have one or two likeable qualities," Belle said. She smiled. "The only reason we're talking like this is because I know that I won't remember it."

Elena smiled and sat down. She sighed. Belle looked to her. "How come you didn't want to go to the dance?

"I know they're going after Katherine."

"Fucking idiots."

****

Belle had been dragged out by Elena. She saw everyone at the school. Elena frowned. "You're trying to kill her here?" She asked.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked.

"Here to stop you from killing Katherine here."

"Bambi has got a point. In a school is a little bit stupid," Belle said. She was a little drunk. But not drunk enough to not know what she was doing.

Damon looked to Belle. "You hate her. Why are you defending her being here?"

Belle shrugged. "I'm just saying. Bambi is right. You shouldn't be killing old bitch in the school asshat," she said.