3. Adventures!

4 Months Later
September 20th, 2017
8:33 am

It was quiet throughout the Arnett Household, up until the baby Arnett woke up. "Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!!" Jamies voice can be heard throughout the small household. The father did a groan as he turned on his side to try to sleep some more. But as he was doing so the toddler came blasting through the door with his blue bird stuffed animal in his grasp. "Daddy! Wake up! Wizzie coming! She coming today!!" The boy said happily as he soon and slowly crawled up on the bed to wake his father up. Robbie did a tired sigh before he soon felt his child now sit on him "Noooooo. go back to sleep childddd. Shes not coming until 11." he said as he kept his eyes closed. 

Jamie did a whine as he soon laid on his father "But Daddddddy!..." he whined as he looked at him. "But Jammmiiieeeeeee." Robbie copied his son as he smirked a bit. The toddler frowned before he slapped his father in the face with his stuffed animal. Robbie wasn't expecting it as he jerked and sat up a bit startled. "Jamie!" he scolded his son as he looked at him. But what he seen was his son laughing like a maniac, which made him sigh with a chuckle making him remember the funny mornings he shared with his mother. "Okay Okay. I'm up. Now. What do you want to eat for breakfast buddy?" he asked his son as he soon fully got out of bed and picked him up. "Pamcakes!" Jamie said excitedly as he looked at his father. Robbie smiled as he nodded "Alrighty. Pancakes it is!" Robbie said as he then started to head out to the kitchen. "Yay!" Jamie giggled out. 

After Breakfast

Jamie was in his father's room with him watching him trying to figure out what to wear. "Okay. What do you think about this monkey?" the father asked his child who was sitting on the bed with his bird toy in his lap. The boy looked at his father to see him wearing jeans and a grey shirt with some band on it. Jamie soon tilted his head a bit before he slowly got off the bed leaving his bird, He then started to walk over to his father's shirt drawer to find him something. Robbie was amused as to what his son was about to find him to wear. As the toddler looked around the shirts, he soon found a light blue shirt that had a little bird in the corner of in. Jamies eyes lightened up as he grabbed the shirt and held it up to his father "Dis! wear Dis!" Jamie said happily. 

Robbie grabbed the shirt and looked at it with a smile, he then looked down at his son who was beaming with happiness. The father smiled and nodded "I think you found the perfect shirt." He said to his son as he quickly changed. "Alrighty. Now let's go and get you ready then we can play." he said as he soon went over to his son to pick him up. "Kay! But don't forget Boo!" he said as he pointed over to his bird toy on the bed. "Oh no. we must not forget Mr. Boo." Robbie said as he soon walked over and grabbed Boo and gave it to his now happy child. "Now let's get you out of your jammies." Robbie stated as he gave Jamie a kiss on the cheek. The boy giggled as Robbie smiled and soon started to walk into his son's small room. 

When Robbie made it into Jamies room he soon placed the boy on his bed. "Alrighty. Now let's get you changed" he said as he soon went over to the dresser to find his son some clothes for the day. As Robbie was looking for clothes Jamie started to play around with Boo, he then scrunched his face. "Daddy?" he asked his father. "Yeah bud?" he answered as he was now finding a shirt. "What we doing today wif wizzie?" he asked. Robbie smiled before he finally found a shirt. "You'll see my BluJay. Now arms up." he said as he walked over to his child. Jamie raised his arms and soon felt his father take off his shirt and soon put on his little Captain America shirt on. "Now let's get your pants on." Robbie stated as he made Jamie stand up. 

"I wanna do it by myswf!" Jamie stated as he soon looked at his father who just smiled. "Okay Mister. if you need help just ask." Robbie said as he watched his toddler. Jamie smiled before he soon but slowly pulled his pants down and stepped out of his jammies pants. Robbie chuckled a bit before he handed his son his blue trousers. The toddler looked at the pants and soon tried to remember what comes first. He then looked on the inside of the pants to see the tags on one side, he then remembered what Aunt Julia and Father told him. "Tags in da back." he said to himself as he flipped the tags that where now facing his front. "den one weggy at a time!" he said before he soon put his pants on the ground before he stepped into them. "den pull up!" he said before he then started to pull up his pants. "I did it!! Daddy see I did it!!" Jamie said excitedly before he clapped his hands. Robbie clapped and smiled brightly "I see!! Good job Monkey!!" Robbie praised as he soon went over and kissed the boy on his head before he soon picked him up. "Now let's go play while we wait for Lizzie." Robbie stated as he soon walked out of his child's room. "Kay!" Jamie said with a smile.