Chapter Fifteen

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while but I'm finally back! I'll be trying to write more throughout the days but we all know that's an empty promise. Anyways, enjoy!

====================================================

POV: Y/N L/N

After having a normal night's sleep filled with dreams about random stuff, I woke to another rough shaking by my servant, Medusa. She really is determined to send me to school every single day...

"Why do you always have to shake me awake? Just let me stay in..."

Medusa: "No can do, master. You need to go to school for that test, remember?"

"I totally forgot about that, and I didn't even study too! I'll just cheat off Shirou."

She chuckles while I get up to use the bathroom. I put on my school uniform that I wore before Shirou and I arrived at Rin's house. I pack up my bags and make my way downstairs where Rin is already on a couch calmly sipping some tea.

"Good morning, Rin. Who made that tea for you?"

Rin: "Surprisingly, my servant did. He can surely make some amazing tea. 

She sips again while I grit my teeth. I'm supposed to be the best tea maker there ever was! Before I could get more angry, I see Shirou slowly descending down the stairs with his uniform on.

"Looking nice, Shirou!"

Shirou: "What?"

Rin giggles and walks into the kitchen. I see her grabbing cooking tools so I gesture to Shirou to help guide her. 

"Go help her man! She obviously doesn't know how to cook so she needs someone like you to guide her!"

Shirou: "Dude, I'm sure she can handle it. She's a rich girl after a-"

Shirou notices that she's about to cut herself cutting vegetables so he quickly rushes over to her side and grabs the knife, making sure she doesn't injure herself.

"Oh my."

Shirou: "S-Sorry about that, you almost cut yourself and I didn't want you to get hurt."

Rin: "T-Thank you..."

I look at them working together side by side and it makes my heart flutter. 

"Young love, am I Right?"

Medusa: "I have no idea what you mean but, I agree."

-Timeskip-

We sit down for the period where we all have the test. I tried to get Shirou to help me earlier but he was probably talking to Ayako or something. We had ten minutes to study so I decided to make a plan. 

"Medusa, could you help me cheat?"

Medusa: "Didn't we already have this dance before? I'm not going to help you."

"Why?! Tell you what, If you help me cheat, I'll give you free food by yours truly for a week!"

Medusa: "I already do."

"I didn't want to bring out the big guns but, I'll let you sleep with me."

Medusa: "Fine. I'll help you but if you don't keep this promise Y/N..."

Jokes on her, I'm gonna let Shirou feed her instead.

The test began and I literally did not know ANYTHING that was on here. Turns out, fighting a magical war with people from the past actually does cut in to your school time. I turn to my right and notice Shirou absolutely rushing through this and I start sweating.