Part 1

SCREAM

Looking at Shinsou and Shouta all Hizashi could feel was guilt. Guilt and anger. Guilt for being angry. He should be happy Shinsou got to do what he was never able to do. Shinsou was allowed to scream.

Hizashi was always a happy go lucky kid nothing could change his positive attitude. Well, nothing except being gagged and thrown into an empty closet. I guess that's what he gets for trying to be human. For trying to show any emotion besides happiness. He's not allowed to be angry. He's not allowed to show sadness. "It will hurt others" is all that gets said to him. Over and over and over again. He's not allowed to raise his voice. He will not be allowed to yell. And Hizashi will never be allowed to scream. If Hizashi ever raised his voice he saw how fast people were to cover their ears. His quirk was dangerous. Because of that he was gagged everyday and thrown into a closet. Because why would someone care about the feelings of a villain? Why would anyone even consider what this was doing to Hizashi's emotions if all they thought about him were thoughts of how he needs to be contained. Hizashi was a dog to them. A dog that couldn't control their bark. Did he want to prove them wrong? More than anything. Even though they treated him horribly day by day. Hizashi couldn't find himself to hate them. Besides, they were right weren't they? He had a villain's quirk. He was dangerous. So he practiced. He practiced day and night screaming into a soundproof room trying to control the decibel he was screaming at. In week three was when he realized his hearing was getting worse. That made him work harder. He lost all hearing in his left ear by the time he learned to control his quirk. He thought it was worth it. People still flinched when he would open his mouth but he could get used to it, right? But then it hit him how useful of a hero could he be if his hearing left him before he even got to highschool? Not to mention the searing pain in his neck all the time it was like he has this energy that is just vibrating his voice box faster and faster until he could let the scream out. But, he can't scream that, that hurts people and Hizashi can't be called a villain again. No if that happens then the gagging will happen again. He doesn't want to go back to that closet. It's small and dark and he can't deal with it again. He would do anything to just not go into that hell again.

Here's a little bit of the story, sorry it's not much. I still have some work I need to finish. Please comment on anything and how you want this story to turn out. I would love to hear from you! :)