The Resolve to Fight

Ring... Ring... Ring... 

Akira had groggily turned off his alarm as he woke up on his bed, and his dog Kuro stretched a bit on his lap before the two gave each other a tired look. Just then Vice butts in-

Vice: Yō min'na! how's everyone? I'm pretty sure that you are all confused after what happened in the last chapter, so how about we all do a flashback scene right here?

Vice, I already told you to stop-

Vice: Yeah, yeah, yeah to stop breaking the fourth wall in this book so let's start the flashback already!

Ugh.... Fine....

(Flashback)

Akira is currently sitting down on the on his knees with his head down, after he had 'explained' that he was out helping a kid and a dog that was hurt during the evacuation. Believing his story, the family could only sigh thinking this was typical of him and had asked about why he had a dog with him.

Akira: Well, you see the dog was the one that led me to the injured kid, and he had no place to live so-

Genta: Say no more. Of course, he can stay here with us Akra.

Sakura/Daichi/Akira: Papa! Dad! Really?!

Genta: What is it Sakura-chan, Daichi?

Sakura: Have you forgotten really?

Genta: Forgotten what?

Daichi: That Mom doesn't allow any animals in the bathhouse.

Genta: Eh? Really?

Sakura/Daichi: Really.

Genta: Really, really?

Sakura/Daichi: YES REALLY!!!

Genta: I'm sorry then Akira, but-

They all turned to the area where Akira once was. They all searched for him until they come across a sleeping Akira in his room with the dog.

The next day everyone had told him that he can't keep the dog because of Yukimi's rules.

Akira: EH?! Really?

Genta: Yes, and unfortunately you have to give up the dog.

Akira: Oh, c'mon can't we at least try and convince Yukimi-san first? Please?

Everyone except Akira: No.

Akira: Please?

Everyone except Akira: No!

Akira: Please?

Just then Akira pulls out a puppy dog trick with the dog on the rest of the Igarashis, but they tried to remain firm. The first to fall for the trick was Genta.

Genta: Please?!

Sakura and Daichi remained firm, well attempted too at least. The next one was Sakura, and it didn't take that long for Daichi to join them as well.

Later everyone was kneeling in front of Yukimi's hospital bed begging for the dog to say.

Yukimi: Ok

Everyone except Yukimi: Eh?

Yukimi: You heard me I said ok.

Everyone except Yukimi: EH?!

(End of Flashback)

Vice: And that's how Kuro started living with us.

Anyways a week had already passed since the incident, and Akira had repeatedly tried to contact Karizaki about returning all the stuff he used as Revice through the Gundanphon50 but wasn't able to get in contact with.