Life in Gotham City! Climax at Midnight!

(At Mount Justice)

The team minus Miss Martian is currently watching a video of Revice's and Spidey's battle in New York.

Kid Flash: So, what are we doing by watching this video?

Batman's face then replaces the video on the screen.

Batman: You are studying their performance to be prepared, for when they

Robin: Join the team?

That statement had gotten the team excited, but that thought got instantly shut down by Batman.

Batman: For when it is needed to take them down.

The statement brought down everyone's mood.

Aqualad: Forgive me for my rudeness, Batman, but would it not be better to add these two to the team.

Robin: Yeah, I mean having an extra set of hands would be good for us right now, considering....

Batman: Miss Martian's status hasn't been approved yet?

The team just lowered their hands in response.

Batman: Understandable, considering what had happened, but blaming herself will do nothing for the guy, especially as all of you are going to start training to make sure he isn't a threat.

The statement surprised everyone as the video of Batman was changed into a glitchy video of the ceremony showing that the boy who had helped Miss Martian was actually. Everyone was actually shocked by this.

Aqualad: Forgive me, Batman, but I do not still see how this Revice and this Spider-man are a threat.

Kid Flash: Yeah, I mean, they seem like pretty ok dudes to me.

Batman: I'd like to reconfirm something you're not studying Spiderman's and Revice's movements just Revice's.

The statement surprised the team.

(With Akira)

Akira is currently packing a bunch of stuff into his bag, as Vice in spirit form lies down on his bad.

Vice: Looks like someone seems excited.

Akira: Of course I am. This is a training retreat for me and my soccer team all the way at Gotham City.

Vice: Just remember

Akira: Yeah, yeah, I know it's a training trip, and not a vaca-

Vice: Not that! I just want to remind you to bring a driver with us!

Vice then proceeds to float by a corner to point out the Revice driver with their stamps lying down on the floor. Akira quickly goes to the corner and picks up his rider gear.

Akira: That's right, I almost forgot.

Vice: Man, I can't believe you almost forgot about our gear. What would you do if you were suddenly attacked by Deadman? Or worse supervillains?

Akira: No need to be overreacting Vice, I'm sure that if there were trouble, we'll be able to handle it. Plus, if there were any supervillain attacks, I'm sure the other heroes would take care of it.

With that, Akira puts his rider gear in his bacg.

(At Gotham)

In an abandoned warehouse in Gotham, Julio, Olteca, and Aguilera are seen to meet with someone.

Aguilera: Congratulations! As of now, you are one of us now!

The person smiles as he receives a black Vistamp with a red Pterodactyl on it.