PROLOGUE

(No spoilers from the hit k-drama "All of Us Are Dead" but contains major spoilers from ALL Danganronpa games 1, 2, V3)

~Enjoy ☕️

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

— Tsumugi Shirogane—
7:13 am:
Calm before the storm

"𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘!" I chase the Ultimate Fashionista down the empty corridors and thankfully, no one is around to hear the outstanding anger in my voice. "You changed your mind about starting up the killing game? But why!"

The Ultimate Fashionista, or should I say my idol of all time, Junko Enoshima opens the sliding door to the science lab of Hope's Peak Academy.

"Oh, don't give me that," she says nonchalantly. "I got bored. I had not enough—"

"Despair?"

I finish her sentence, as I knew what she was thinking. Before she closes the door on my face, Junko stops her steps to laugh... Maniacally.

I stare at her baffled as she continues to crack up. Looking at me like I'm the crazy one. "Wow," she claps her hands like a seal. "You know me so well." She says fairly sarcastic.

A pout escapes my lips.

"This isn't funny. A killing game will bring enough despair, right? Come on, Junko. We've been talking about starting up the killing game for months. THIS will the first step to plummet the whole world to despair. We can't just... cancel it!?"

When Junko Enoshima approached me proposing the concept, I had a flash of inspiration..! My favorite idol of all time, requested that I be the brains behind how we should set up a real life killing game.

I have everything outlined to a tee!

Obviously, it depends who murders who—I won't have control over that, but I've planned everyone's executions if they became the blackened, and all the game events that will give someone a motivation to kill.

She gave me full creative expression; to use Monokuma as the overseer and organizer of the killing game that we will broadcast to the public. I take pride in my work! And now Junko is telling me that the plans have changed?

She turns back around to face me. "I have a better idea for despair," she smirks, and I'm not happy about it. "Hurry in. Let me show you."

Curious about what she meant, I followed her into the science lab without saying a word. This better be good.

Junko shuts the door once we are alone, and I can't help but notice how gross this place is. You would never catch the Ultimate Cosplayer in a place like this? Urgh, what is the despair queen thinking of now. That girl has the wildest ideas.

"So... what is it that you want to show me?"

I follow Junko into a backroom, where the Ultimate Scientist... Umm, I don't even know his name, plays with sharp needles before injecting it to a mouse.

"Eww!" I squirm at the nasty sight. "What are you doing!"

"It's almost done." He says to Junko.

"Perfect." Junko hovers over the cage, eyes lighting up amusingly, and a devilish grin washed over her face, gawking over a mouse that looks like it's having anaphylaxis.