Chapter 2// Its just love

ROWAN POV
While we are at the table read, me and Peyton keep smiling at each other and at the end we find out that there is a RUCAS kiss at the end. I mean of course they leave a cliffhanger at the end because it's the season finale also I'll last week on set. I'm going to miss everybody.
It's the last scene of day and this is the scene where we are on the subway and we have that special rucas moment. I do a quick hair and makeup check and then we head to the subway set to start filming.

PEYTON POV
I do a hair And make up check for the last scene of the day. This scene is a rucas scene and I know we have a lot of rucas scenes but this scene is extra special because I have to kiss rowan and its Akward because everybody thinks that we are not together when we are, we are just waiting for the right time to tell everybody. Well, better get to set.

ROWAN POV

*GIRL MEETS WORLD SCENE*

I get up and walk to sabrina. "What happened to your date?" She asked me. "We had a great time and then my best friend got all NEEDY." I ask sarcastically. She laughs. "Yeah I know how that goes." I smile. "Hey, I'm sure your make it up to me some day." She smiles. "How bout now?" She says as she smile. "Again?" She nods while smiling. She makes me let go of the pole and then I land it Peyton's (a.k.a lucas)'s lap. He smiles. "Hi, I'm riley, we were just talking about you." We both smile and he laughs. "I'm lucas." he says. "Remember those moments you said we're ganna remember forever?" I ask him. "Yeah?" He says. Then I lean in and kiss him, for two seconds.

"AND CUT!" The director shouts. I pull away and we are just smiling at each other. "Good job." He says. "...oh yeah thanks....you too." He hug and sabrina comes in my dressing room waiting for me so She can come to my house. As I pack Peyton walks into the room. "Hey. Rowboat!" He shouts and kisses me on the cheek. We talk for a few mins then we kiss and I go home with sabrina.

*IN THE MORNING*
As me and sabrina wake up and eat breakfast and watch tv for three hours we hang out with my little sister Carmen then her best friend comes over and they go in her room.

Ding!

Sabrina answers the door and Peyton and Bradley are standing at the door. "Rowan! Peyton and Bradley are here!" She yells. "let them in!" I yell back. Sabrina shuts the door then sits on the chair. Bradley and Peyton hugs us and kisses us and sit on the other couch and we talk for hours. Then Carmen and we friend Ashley who is the same age as me, come down and hang with us. "Oh my gosh. Carmen you didn't tell me Peyton Meyer was here." Ashely says as she next to him. "Hi I'm ashley, I'm carmen's best friend." She says. "yeah Carmen is awsome." Peyton says as he smiles at carmen, they are best buds. When Peyton and Carmen fist pump Ashely gets jealous. "So enough about Carmen.....why don't we all go to the beach?...yeah the beach." she says. "um I guess so." I say.

CARMEN POV
Me and Ashely are getting ready to go to the beach with my sister and her friends. "So Carmen...you don't...like..Peyton..do you?" She asked. "um no we are just friends." I say confused. "why?" She turns to me. "oh....um...I like...him...and he is so cute..and I'm going to ask him out." She says smiling. I have a "oh no" look in my face. "Ashely I love you..but you can't ask out my sister's boyfriend." I say as I out my swim suit on. "Wait! Rowan is with Peyton?!...but he dosent like her...does he?" She asks as she puts her blue bikini on. "yes, why else would they be together?" I says as we walk out the room. "Look ashley I know our sad but at least you get to hang with him." I say. "yeah I guess.

ROWAN POV
"Looks like you have some challenge there. Ya know...with ashley." she says laughing. "ha ha." I say sarcastically. "So what Ashley has a little crush on him, so what?" I say as we walk out the house. "SO, she is the same age as you so she can steal him, so be careful." she says as she gets in the car. Carmen and Ashley get in the car and we start driving. "Hey rowan." Ashley says. "Yeah?" I ask. "I don't want you to worry about the whole Peyton thing. I have a little celebrity crush. So what?" She says smiling and I have a "oh thank goodness" look on my face. "BUT, after all..it can easily be handed over." she says. "What can be handed over?" I say. "ya know.....the love.?" She says. "but I promise there will be no hard feelings I mean after all....Its just love." She says smiling. Carmen and Sabrina have a worried look on their face. I have a SCARED look on my face