Chapter 6// When are you going to let it go?

PEYTON POV
I see rowan and Jake have fun with each other the whole day! She didn't even pay attention to me. I mean, I know they are just friends but I'm becoming jealous. I can't believe Jake flirts with her and she Doesn't even know. Wait dose he flirt with her? Oh great now they are looking at the sky. Im mad. "THATS IT!" I yell under my breath.
I tap Jake on the shoulder and I ask him if he could talk. When he says yes I pull him away and start talking. "Look dude I just want to ask you, What do you think of rowan?" I asked him. "She is so cool, we've known each other for five years and we used to hang out, I think she is....Beautiful and I think I-" I cut him off. "Look buddy I don't know if you know this but right now me and rowan are the famous SUPPER couple! So don't think you can just come in and steal her!" I Shout a little loud. Everybody looks towards us. "Its not my fault I Like her. I think she likes me too." I yell again. "No!" I walk away mad, Calming down and faking a smile I put my hand of Rowan's waist.

ROWAN POV
I see Peyton walk over to me. "Everything okay? We heard yelling." I say. "Oh, yeah. We just got a Little excited." He says. I give him a okay face but then I see Jake sitting down. "jake? Everything okay? " I ask him. "Yeah." I say okay then go hang with sabrina.

*A HOUR LATER*

When we drive home. Jake, carmen, Ashley, and I ride with Sabrina. "Rowan, Everything is not okay." Jake says. Carmen, ashley, and sabrina are confused, so was I. "What?" I asked. "Peyton thinks I like you and that I'm trying to steal you so he told me to back off and gave me his or else face." Jake says. Carmen, Ashley, and Sabrina looked shocked. I was just mad.

*THE NEXT DAY ON SET*
Me and Sabrina arrive on set together. We each get ready to shoot the scenes. I've been avoiding Peyton all day and he is starting to notice. "Hey rowan, what's wrong I haven't seen you all day."He says. I pull him into His dressing room.

"Why did you tell Jake to back off or stay away from me?!" I asked him. His face gets worried. "Because, He kept flirting with you and I got jealous." He says. "I love YOU so why are you jealous? This is so immature!" I say. "Well maybe you should date him." He says and by looking at his face he regrets saying it. "Maybe i will." I saying trying to get past him to go to the door. "Wait rowan!" He says blocking the door. "Get off the door and let me get out." I say. "Just listen to me please." He says, still blocking the door. "Let me out." I say. "Just give me a five minutes Plea-!" He gets cut off. "Rowan?" I hear Sabrina's voice. "Sabrina! Open the door!" I say trying to get by while Peyton is holding my waist. "No sabrina don't! Please just let me talk to you." He says. "rowan!" Sabrina says opening the door and reaching for my hand. I grab it. And shut the door.

*AT MY HOUSE*

I tell sabrina everything. She is so shocked. Then I get a text.
*TEXT*
PEYTON: Rowan, can you talk to me?
I ignore it.
PEYTON: I love you.
I love him too but I ignore it.
PEYTON: You can't stay mad at me forever. When are you going to let this go?
I pick up the phone and text him back.
ME: your forgiving but....Maybe we should take a break.
PEYTON:😭 *crying face*
I turn my phone off and watch a movie with Sabrina.

//////// Author's note.//////////
Hey! :) What do you think? I Going to update later. But tell me what you think. But don't worry this is NOT the end of Reyton because I got a few tricks up my sleeve. ;) Bye.