Destiel-Happy New Year's 'F'

AU- Castiel is a girl in this one shot. Gabriel gets her a little too drunk on New Year's Eve and it causes some trouble.

"I just wanted to say that I'm done. I'm done with you bossing me around. I'm done with the loving me and leaving me bullshit we do. I'm not just a warm mouth I have feelings you ass." She screamed through the phone.

Gabriel approached from behind trying to take the phone from her. " Give me the damn phone, Castiel."

"No, Gabriel! Fuck off!" Cas jerked away. "I'm finally gonna tell this prick how I've felt for the last year."

"Cas!" Dean screamed on the other end of the receiver. "Cas, what the hell is going on? Are you drunk or something?"

"Hell yeah I'm drunk!" She slurred. "It's the only way I can tell you how I really feel."

"What the hell man!?"

"And you know what, once you get rid of that little bitch you've been fucking don't think I'll come running back into your arms. Cause you know what, I won't. I'm tired of you showing me how you feel when you think you're gonna lose me. I've been by you through everyone of your fucked up relationships. I've kept screwing you through all of them too. Even though you've felt ashamed afterward. Yet you kept coming back screw after screw."

"Damn it! Castiel! Give me the fucking phone!" Gabriel tried to wrestle the phone away from her again and once again failing.

"Cas, I don't know what the hell has gotten into you but-"

"You know what's gotten into me Dean? You really wanna know? I'm a high school graduate working at a fucking Gas 'N' Sip! I was suppose to have a baby. We were suppose to be together. I'm suppose to be in college getting my degree. We're suppose to be living together raising our baby! But no! I'm at a dead end job, letting you jerk me around and I still live with my parents! That's what's gotten into me you ass!"

Gabriel finally managed to take the phone away from Cas. "What the hell is wrong with you girl? Why did you call him?"

"Gabriel, I love him." Cas spoke softly, her voice cracking. "Why doesn't he love me anymore? I'm just a piece of ass to him now, he use to love me." Tears fell from her eyes as she collapsed in Gabriel's arms.

"Hey, hey, he loves you just in his own fucked up way." Gabriel stroked her hair tenderly.

"Gabriel?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't feel so good."

"Okay, geez uh, aim for the roses." He tilted his baby sister towards the flower bed as she emptied her stomach contents over the rose bush.

Holding her hair out of the way, he soothed her and spoke kind words. Once she had finished he helped her inside and laid her on the couch.