28: The New Employee Part Two (Lemon)

Warning! This is part two of two so I'd recommend reading part one first. Also as a lemon this will contain sexual content, you've been warned!

Quirk: hydrokinesis

Requested by12mmxoxo112

- Bakugou's POV -

I sat behind my desk, the staff that had given (l/n) the extra work to do lined up in front of me. I stared at them for a moment, them all incredibly nervous but it seemed as though non of them understood why they were here. "Maehara," I started with him and he stiffened up. "Good work on that tough report yesterday. Must've taken a while."

"Oh, yes Dynamight, glad you liked it," he said, angering me more as he was trying to take credit for (l/n)'s hard work.

"Hm. Kayano, I'm impressed you manage to reached this morning's deadline for the finance documents. It was quite a tight deadline."

"Thank you, yes I worked hard on it," she said and I gritted my teeth.

"And Sakakibara. That timetable? Impressive work. You calculated everything perfectly," I said and he smiled.

"Of course, I try my hardest for you Dynamight," he bowed.

"The thing is Maehara. Your writing is shit - you've not written a good report since you've been here. Not only that but the report was written in exactly the way (l/n) writes. Kayano, you've never once managed to reach a deadline whilst you've been working here. (l/n)'s the only one in the office that can get the work done hours before it's due. And Sakakibara? I always have to change the timetables you make because your time keeping skills are shite," I said and all of their faces turned pale. "Not only that but the three of you have now taken credit for work that you didn't do, work that you piled onto someone who was already over-worked to the point where she collapsed from exhaustion. You're all fired."

"W-what?!" Kayano wailed.

"You heard me. Get out of my office now. And good luck finding another agency to take you in, assholes," I growled.

"B-but Dynamight, I just got myself a girl, she was amazed that I worked here-," Maehara started but I interrupted him.

"Well tough luck. You've only got yourself to blame," I scoffed.

"My wife will be distraught Dynamight!" Sakakibara exclaimed.

"Your wife? Or your three mistresses?" I counteracted and he quietened down immediately. "Get out of my sight, the three of you. And don't ever step foot in this office again." They all gloomily headed out of my office and for their desks, collecting their things and leaving. I scoffed and collapsed onto my chair when suddenly my phone rang. "What?"

"E-erm... Dynamight? It's (l/n), I... I was left a note to ring you?"

"(l/n), yeah, I'll come up now," I said quickly rushing towards the lift, having left a note beside the bed last night telling her to ring me when she awoke. I headed up to my secret room and found her stood there, pacing the room. "You better?"

"Yeah... where am I?" She asked.

"My private bedroom in my agency. I came here again last night and found you asleep at your work desk," I said and horror grew in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I can't believe I slept on the job, I'm so sorry, I'll-,"

"You'll do nothing," I said and she winced. "It was midnight, of course you were gonna be asleep. What I don't understand is why you took on so much work after knowing how tired you were? You're working yourself to exhaustion."