Chapter 2: Training and suit upgrade

The next day

Tuesday: 8:23 a.m Fire Team base

The Fire team wait the agent to arrived at the base. Their siblings was with them as well. They also want to see the new Fire Team member after they hear that their team have a new member. Just then they hear the knock of the door. Guren then activated the automatic door as Ali came in bringing his brother and his two male cousin. Guren then close the automatic door as they all welcome them in.

Guren: Welcome to the Fire Team Base Ali. Before we start your first training here. We gonna go for quick tour at this base. Before that we want you to introduce our siblings that is here with us today. Also my two male cousins and your leader two male leader cousin is here aswell.

Sideswipe: Please introduce yourself guys.

The Fire team's siblings then introduce themselves and so as Guren and Sideswipe cousins

Naruko: Hi my name is Namikaze Naruko. I'm Naruto's twin sister.

Touya: My name is Todoroki Touya. I'm Shoto's older brother.

Nezuko: Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm. Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm. (My name is Kamado Nezuko. I'm Tanjiro younger sister)

Shichiro: Well her name is Kamado Nezuko. She's Tanjiro younger sister. She has her muzzle on cause she's..a demon girl. She have muzzle on so that she don't eat human meat and blood. But don't worry she's a good demon. She won't eat you alive.

Ali: Oh baiklah aku percaya pada kau (Oh alright then I trusted you)

Shichiro: Oh btw I'm Hinata Shichiro. I'm Shoyo's older brother.

Elliot: I'm Elliot Shane. I'm Eli's older brother.

Ezekiel: I'm Ezekiel Bridger. I'm Ezra's older brother.

Pete: I'm Pete Parker. I'm Peter's older brother.

Braxton: I'm Braxton Allen. I'm Barry's older brother.

Nya: I'm Nya Blacksmith. I'm Kai's younger sister.

Marcus: I'm Marcus Halbert. I'm Macy's younger brother.

Gory: I'm Gory Nash. I'm  Guren's older brother.

Cyril: I'm Cyril Nash. I'm  Guren's male cousin

Aerglo: I'm Aerglo Nash. I'm Guren's older male cousin.

Sunstreaker: I'm Sunstreaker Robinson. I'm Sideswipe's twin brother.

Knockout: I'm Knockout Robinson. I'm Sideswipe's older cousin

Powerhall: I'm Powerhall Robinson. I'm Sideswipe's cousin. It's pleasure to meet you Ali.

Ali: Ya ianya seronok jumpa dengan korang semua. (Yes it's nice to meet you all)

Azmir: Aku Azmir Ghazali. Abang kepada Ali dan salah seorang Ejen Teras Neuro. (I'm Azmir Ghazali. The older brother to Ali and one of the Neuro Core Agent.)

Fizul: Aku Fizul Ahmad. Sepupu kepada Ali dan seorang Ejen Teras Kombat. (I'm Fizul Ahmad. Ali's cousin and one of the Combat Core Agent.)

Wahid: Aku Wahid Ahmad. Abang sepupu kepada Ali dan seorang Ejen Teras Inviso. (I'm Wahid Ahmad. Ali's older cousin and one of the Inviso Core Agent.)

After they all introduce themselves. Peter, Pete, Barry and Braxton bring Ali, his brother and his cousins for base tour. Guren and Sideswipe discuss which part Ali that they would put him.

Guren: Hmm which part should we put Ali though?

Sideswipe: Yea, that's what I think of right now best friend.