Chapter 4: Secret

Monday: 5:45 a.m. Ali house

Ali woke up early today cause he remember that he has to return to M.A.T.A Academy today. He then got up as he take towel and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. After he takes a showers he then goes to his bedroom and change into his casual clothes. He then goes downstair as he bringing his luggage bag. As he put it on the couch near his brother luggage bag as well. 

He then go to the kitchen saw his brother making breakfast for them. He then sit at the table as his brother notice him.

Azmir: Oh selamat pagi dik.(Oh good morning little bro.)

Ali: Selamat pagi Abang Azmir. (Good morning Big brother Azmir.)

After Azmir finish making the breakfast. He then place all the food on the table as he pour a glass of milk Ali's glass and him as well. He then pour coffee on his father mug as he place it on the table. Just then their father come downstairs as he carry his work bag. Ali and Azmir then look at his father seeing him was already leaving for work.

Ali: Eh? Ayah dah nak pergi kerja ke? (Eh? Dad, you already leaving for work?)

Azmir: Kalau Ayah sarapan dulu..Sempat tak? (If you had breakfast first.. Do you have time?)

His father then look at the watch as he still have time for him to breakfast.

Dr Ghazali: Takpe sempat. (It's ok I still had time)

Dr Ghazali then goes to the kitchen as he sat down to eat breakfast with his two son. After they had their breakfast. Dr Ghazali then put on shoes as he ready to leave for work. While Ali and Azmir was getting their luggage bag ready to return to M.A.T.A Academy as they both their put their phones inside their pockets.

Dr Ghazali: Ok Ali dan Azmir. Ayah nak pergi kerja ya. Azmir jaga adik di asrama nanti. (Ok Ali and Azmir. I will go for work now. Azmir take a good care of your brother at the dorm.)

Azmir then nodded.

Ali: Baiklah kitorang pergi dulu ya ayah. (Ok, we'll be going now dad)

Azmir: Bye Ayah.(Bye dad.)

Ali and Azmir then put their shoes on as they leave the house. Dr Ghazali then wave goodbye at his two son as they both started to walk all the way to the Academy.

Once their very far away they both then transform into their Agent suit. They both then make their way to the Academy.

A few minutes later

They both arrived at the M.A.T.A Academy at 6:12 a.m. They both enter the Academy as they both talking to each other. They both then went to their different dorm putting all their luggage inside as they start to unpack everything. After their unpack everything they both went out to go at the main area as they saw the other agents was talking to each other including their cousin as wel. Jet then noticed Ali and his brother was arrived as he tell Rudy and Chris. They three then goes to them.

Jet: Hey Ali lama dah tak jumpa. (Hey Ali long time no see.)

Rudy: Kau macam mana sekarang Ali? (How are you now Ali?)

Ali: Aku ok je Rudy. (I'm alright Rudy.)

Rudy: Baguslah macam tu. (Good thing.)

Chris: Jadi apa cerita sekarang. (So what is the story now?)

They all then start to chat each other all about the random stuff. Just then Agent Leon is making announce from the speaker.

Leon: Perhatian semua ejen! Sila berkumpul di gelanggang medan! Ulang suara! Perhatian semua ejen! Sila berkumpul di gelanggang medan! Terima Kasih!