Rough Housing

I'm dumbfounded. "What?" I ask. "Do you want to stay and train?" He repeats. "Yeah, I heard you. I just kicked your ass and you want me to stay and train with you?" I question. He stands up straighter. "You didn't 'kick my ass'. You were only able to strike me down because I wasn't warmed up yet. But now I am." I roll my eyes. "I'm sure that's the case, but I really have to be heading home. My parents are probably freaking out considering I was taken away by two rather large men." I say. He grunts and folds his arms. "Very well then. Begone, I suppose." He says closing his eyes. Great, now I'm starting to feel bad. Me? Feel bad for Vegeta? What is wrong with me?? "Well, I guess I can train with you a little bit." He looks up with a smirk. "Then it's settled. No holding back. Show me your techniques." He says. I shrug, and take a big breath. I decide to start off small, so I hold up one hand and shoot a suspended blast at him. He dodges it. "I said no holding back!" He shouts. "I'm not!" I counter. "Then you're weaker than I thought!" He snaps. I clench my jaw. That's it. I power up a blast and shoot it at him with all my might. The pink ball of energy hits his arm, blasting through his armor. He cries in pain "What the hell was that??" He screams. I stare at my hands in aw. I've never done that before. "I-I don't know." I say. "What do you mean you don't know?! You nearly ripped my arm off!" Wasn't he seriously just telling me to NOT hold back? "Sorry! Just following orders, your majesty!" I tease followed by a half-ass curtsy. He scoffs. "You think this is funny? What about this!" And he flies over to me and starts fighting me. Just like in the skill testing battle, our moves counter eachother as if we're dancing in fast forward. Only this time he's only using one arm. He's not doing bad for being down a limb. "Sukai how did you do that thing that you did in our battle?" He asks casually I between kicks and punches. "Oh, you mean this." And I touch my thumb to my forehead and teleport behind him. He frantically looks around him until I tap his shoulder. He turns ands I startle him. "Yes! That!" I laugh "Oh, well, my dad taught me." I said. He looks at his arm which the skin was exposed and burned. I could tell he was in pain. "Do you want me to tend to that?" I notion towards his arm. He shakes his head. "It's fine." And then he winces. I go against his statement and find the first aid kit. I force him to sit so I could dress it. He crosses his arms (Shocker!) and looks angry the whole time. "There! All done!" I say after bandaging it up. He glances down at it. And back up to me. He clears his throat. "Well, back to it then." He ascends back in the air. I sigh and join him in the air. He smirks "My turn." He takes one arm and unfolds it. Using a shooting gesture he's fires a red beam towards me. It doesn't look harmful but I move anyways. It hit the ground as if it had exploded on impact! Good thing I decided to move! "What the hell was THAT?" I mock his tone from before. "I call that 'Bang Beam'. Pretty destructive, huh?" He blows his finger as if it were freshly shot gun. I roll my eyes. For the next while we show eachother different energy techniques, trying to one up the other. It became a game and I was actually having...fun. Having fun? With Vegeta? Ugh. I need to leave before I start calling him a friend. "Um, I should probably get going. It's getting late." I say partially because it were true, and partially because I was hungry. He zooms over to me. "We should do this again!" I say sincerely. He nods. "Tomorrow." He said as if he was commanding me. All this? Again? Tomorrow? Geez.