Fully automatic filament crimp shrinkage tester

In general, there are two types of crimp shrinkage of chemical fiber filaments, one is called crimp shrinkage (dry heat shrinkage test), and the other is called boiling water shrinkage (boiling water shrinkage test). This is a physical index in chemical fibers or other fibers: dry heat shrinkage refers to the percentage of the difference in length before and after the fiber is treated with dry hot air to the length before treatment. Boiling water shrinkage refers to boiling the fiber in boiling water, and the ratio of the fiber shrinkage length to the original length is called the boiling water shrinkage. It is an indicator of the stability of the fiber, expressed as a percentage, and has different central values ​​depending on the type of fiber.

It is related to the size and unit weight of the fabric made by post-processing, which is a parameter of fabric design and requires stability within a certain range. Boiling water shrinkage rate = (L0-L1) L0100% L0--the original length of the silk before the test L1--the long-boiling water shrinkage of the silk after boiling water treatment comes from the inside of the fiber, and its internal result is not stable when the chemical fiber is made , in the continuous change from random to regular, from amorphous to crystalline, from tension to relaxation, in this transformation, the fiber will change from loose to dense and the length of the fiber will also change. Crimping Shrinkage After the deformed yarn is crimped and manifested, the ratio of the difference between the straightened length and the length when it is straightened and restored to the crimped state to the straightened length is measured under a specified load. It reflects the shrinkage rate of the textured yarn after its crimped three-dimensional structure is restored after being straightened. Crimping shrinks because the fiber is given a certain crimp shape during processing (imagine a stretched spring, roughly like this), and under certain conditions such a crimp shape will be recycled back, which is crimp Origin of shrinkage.

High shrinkage is generally a yarn with a high shrinkage ratio. Generally, the crimp shrinkage of polyester low yarn is about 5--25%. Different specifications have different shrinkage rates and have large differences. High shrinkage is more than 30%. , about 35% - 50%. Testing instrument for crimp shrinkage of chemical fiber filament [Instrument use] YG368 fully automatic filament crimp shrinkage tester is used to test the boiling water shrinkage of chemical fiber filament, textured yarn, and textured yarn (polyester, nylon, polypropylene), Dry heat shrinkage, curl shrinkage, curl modulus and curl stability, automatic load change, automatic loading, automatic timing, automatic length measurement and automatic zero calibration function during the test process, automatic calculation and automatic printing of test results.

[Applicable standard] Crimping: GB∕T 6506 Test method for crimping performance of synthetic fiber textured yarn Heat shrinkage: GB∕T 6505 Test method for thermal shrinkage of chemical fiber filament (after treatment) The automatic fiber filament crimp shrinkage tester consists of YG368 host, two yarn frames, Lenovo brand computer, printer, YG368 special oven (for dry heat shrinkage test or crimp shrinkage test), YG368 special constant temperature water tank (for boiling water shrinkage rate test) consists of six parts. [Instrument features] 1. The host CPU adopts 32-bit imported CPU, with high sampling frequency and fast running speed. 2. Using high-precision positioning system, no need to repeatedly return to position, greatly improving work efficiency. 3. It adopts ball screw drive, which has high test efficiency, high precision and very good reproducibility. 4. Using a 10.4-inch large-screen touch screen, the display is intuitive, clear, and easy to operate. The user setting bar in the function module on the touch screen is open, and parameters can be modified to complete different test standards (domestic and foreign). standard test).

5. Adopt high-precision length measuring device, with high test accuracy and good reproducibility. 6. The software can realize switching display between Chinese and English, and the test data is automatically saved to facilitate management and application. The software can customize test parameters according to user needs for quality control analysis. 7. In the test process, it has the functions of automatic load change, automatic load addition, automatic timing, automatic length measurement and automatic zero calibration. The test results are automatically calculated and printed automatically. 8. The software adopts Windows operating system, Chinese interface, friendly man-machine dialogue, convenient operation, the software has the function of fault self-diagnosis and Chinese prompt function. 9. Adopt Lenovo brand computer control, which improves the reliability of the whole machine. 10. Equipped with 2 frosted red yarn frames, which can hang 30 sets of samples, and hang 30 2,5cn weights on the yarn frame. The size of the yarn frame: height 730mm, diameter ⌀310mm.

[Main technical parameters of the instrument] 1. Load force: 2.5cN-5000cN (arbitrary setting, automatic application), accuracy 0.2cN2. Sample length: 500*2mm3. Length measurement range: 0—150 mm4. Test index: curl shrinkage CC (%), crimp modulus CM (%), crimp stability CS (%), thermal shrinkage rate S (%) and the average value, standard deviation, CV value of each index 5. Data input: input 6 through the keyboard and mouse .Data output: screen display, printer printing 7. The maximum number of test strands in one batch: 30 8. Power and power consumption: host: 220V, 50HZ, 0.5KW, 9. Compressed air: (0.2-0.3) Mpa has Data saving and query functions. 10. Overall dimensions of the equipment: 650mm×550mm×1770mm (length×width×height) 【Brief description】: This equipment is a special oven for YG368 type fully automatic filament crimp shrinkage tester. It is also suitable for baking, drying and other related enterprises. Other high temperature tests. This oven is used to measure the samples of modified yarns (polyester, nylon, polypropylene) of various chemical fibers. It is hung on the sample holder, and the samples are heat treated according to the standard. This oven needs to be used together with the YG368 fully automatic filament crimp shrinkage tester.[Technical parameters]: 1. Temperature range: room temperature ~ 300 ℃ 2. Timing range: 1 second ~ 99.99 hours 3. Studio size: 570mm × 620mm × 930mm (length × width × height) can be customized according to customer requirements 4. Shelf Board size: 4l5×460mm5. Heating power: 6000W6. Power supply; AC380V (three-phase four-wire system) 7. Temperature fluctuation: ≤±1℃ 8. Dimensions: 1050mm×810mm×1310mm (length×width×height) Description: This equipment is a special constant temperature water tank for the YG368 fully automatic filament crimp shrinkage tester, which is used to measure the boiling water shrinkage of various chemical fiber modified yarns (polyester, nylon, polypropylene) and other samples. 【Technical parameters】 1. Temperature control method: digital display automatic temperature control 2. Temperature control range: room temperature ~ 99.9 ℃ 3. Temperature control accuracy: <±0.1 ℃ 4. Resolution: 0.01 ℃ 5. Working environment: -5 ℃~50℃, relative humidity 35%-85% 6. Heating power: 4500 W 7. Studio size: diameter 400mm*800mm 8. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50Hz length x width x height)