You're the reason

I hate you, if you see this you know why, you know that you have to live with this shitty thing you did.

I spent years chasing approval, your approval, and what did i get? WHAT DO I GET?? I spent YEARS acting older than i was, picking up things you liked, acting how you wanted, i droped almost everything i loved for you, so tell me, what do i get?
A bitter feeling?
Your hatred?
Dissapointment?
Why did you decide that you were above me, that whatever i did was weird and stupid, that I'm bellow you, that i follow your orders, that you deserve this?
The pride comes before the fall and i hope you fall hard.
I hope your crown falls off and your eyes open to what a prick you are.
Always saying you got issues, ones undiagnosed, cause you got symptoms, cause your friends say you're crazy, always exueses you have 18 problems cause your friends said so, if my friends are violent then your friends are arseholes.

It will never be ok, to hurt me everyday, always yelling, always hitting, i never wanted in on a fray.

Remember how close we were as kids? Why can we never go back to it? Why did you get a big head, think your the best, tell me to my face that I'm worse than you?
How dare you do this, how could you do it, WHY DID YOU DO IT

So I'm still trying to get your attention, but I'm not doing my growing up early, i'll act childish cause I'm a child dammit, so you're not invited to my pity party you prick

Rant, my bad