6.

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?"

"W-Why are you not understanding that you can still get better?"

She was scared but still didn't give up her courage. He was a bit taken aback by her fearless statement but he couldn't care any less.

"If you don't want to die just yet then stop speaking nonsense!" He shouts in anger.

"Why? I can see that deep down you're a good person. Don't waste away your life like this. You still have time. You can still get better if you try to," she says.

She doesn't know why she is saying all this. She just somehow felt that as a human being herself, she should understand the other. If he didn't get the chance to get better when needed then she shall approach him to provide help instead.

He was truly surprised and that showed in his expression nonetheless. But he didn't want to give up just cause of a mere statement by a useless victim of his.

"I like your confidence but even if I sound nice it won't matter. Sometimes people who show a smile of generosity hide behind the mask of cruelty.

Humans are complicated. Just because they seem or look nice doesn't mean you need to be friends with them. That doesn't mean their intentions are always pure.

Humans are the most dangerous creatures in this entire universe. It's just they decide not to show the true demon inside. And you should understand that," he says gritting his teeth.

"But it seems my baby is being disobedient. Shall I punish you to show you your place?" He looks at her with eyes wide open. It looks creepier than before.

"Just because you're a special victim doesn't mean you'll get away," he says.

Y/n could sense his immense anger and hatred towards her. It triggered him when she took his parent's side. He couldn't tolerate that. Not at all. He could never.

They were being unfair. It wasn't him. He never was.

"I-I'm s-sorry," she says out of fear and desperation.

He lets her go and sits back down.

"Listen, I don't want to kill you just yet. I really like you. So just be obedient, will you? It irritates me," he says in a soft and gentle tone.

Y/n was taking deep breaths out of fear. She couldn't help it. Her eyes were about to be filled with tears. She tried to suppress them. She truly was scared and wanted to run away. But she couldn't.

"Aww, jagiya did I scare you that much? I'm sorry okay? But don't be like that again. I might end up killing you the next time you act like that," he pouts.

"S-Sorry," Y/n looks down.

"Aww, you're so cute. Don't be sorry. I'm not mad at you," he smiles and pats her head.

She looks up. "R-Really?" She couldn't believe how fast he agreed.

"Of course baby. Now let's eat and shall not talk about useless topics. How about we share about each other?" He asks.

"Y-Yes, t-that sounds like a g-good i-idea," she says, trying not to cry.

Though she didn't want to play along she left if she didn't respond he might get upset and kill her. That's all that was roaming in her head.

"Okay, then let's start from me. I'll start from the basics. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Currently, I'm 25. Today is my birthday. I turned 25 just a while ago," he says.

Y/n couldn't help but feel surprised. She is here with a criminal, a serial killer who is celebrating his birthday with her.

"You're lucky. I haven't spent my birthday with anyone ever since I was 17," he says and enjoys his ramen.

Y/n just couldn't focus on one detail and she was getting another. It felt like she was turning insane as well.

She is lucky? From which angle? She is frightened and does not want to be killed.

"Like I said I stopped going to College. So I've only studied till school. But I was always acknowledged as a bright and brilliant child with the knowledge of a genius.

So dropping out of college never had a huge impact on me. I'm just growing intelligent with my age," he shrugs.

Now he turns out to be an intelligent criminal as well. Her reckless moves are sure to be caught. How unfortunate is that?

He suddenly starts to chuckle. Y/n couldn't understand his behavior though she should've been used to it after all the expression changes she had seen so far.

"What happened?" She asks.

He just looks at her and smiles.

"It's just it seems like a date to me," he chuckles.