Wrong

3rd person's pov :

Beam looks around Forth's house "I can't believe this is a wooden house . From outside it looked like cement & bricks ."

Forth sits on the sofa tiredly " well , rules and regulations of being a helper. Have to be in wooden house . But don't be suspicious to commoners ."

Beam nods . "Cool ! I wanted to live in a wooden house in my solo trip kn between mountains. "

Forth chuckles . "Then you are welclme here . Roam around . I still need to show Luke the bridge ."

Beam frowns "bridge ? Wouldn't you show me that ?"

"Are you ready to cross ?" Forth asks .

"I need to see it before I decide ."

"You can't . Once you step on the bridge . You can't come back here . You will never be able to see this world , you friends and me again . Are you ready ?" Forth asks again .

"But you are showing it to Luke ." Beam burgains .

"Because Luke is ready to cross . Kids are always like this . They accept death fast .They think less , they understand less that's why the adopt fast ." Forth smiles .

Beam's face fell "he is going to leave ?"

" You will too . You all are going to leave one day ." Forth stands up . "Now , leave those thoughts . You need to practice being a ghost now ."

Beam rolls his eyes "what's there to practice ?"

Forth grins "sit on the sofa . You will know ."

Beam frowns but follows Forth order . He was about to sit on the sofa but he went through it and fell on the floor . "What the hell !"

Forth laughes "that is being a ghost ."

Beam gasps "but .. but I sat on your car just fine ."

"That's because you were yet to completely accept that you are a ghost . But once you step in this house , you accept your death completely. Congo !!!"

"What the fuck !" Beam shouts .
"How am I suppose to live like this ?"

Forth laughes "no worries . Let me introduce you to other ghosts in this house ."

"MiMi ... " Forth shouts .

Beam gasps again as a tall girl comes in front of them through the wall . "Fuck !!!!"

Forth grins "Mimi this is Beam and Beam this is Mimi . She died three months ago . She can help you with sitting ."

Beam looks at the girl up and down . She looks above 25 but not across 30 . He frowns "you live with her ?"

"Yes ! She is here for three months. "

Beam raises his eyebrow "wow , you are still a playboy . Haven't lost your charm . I see ."

Forth frowns "I don't do ghosts ."

Beam rolls his eyes . He can see Mimi in her satin night dress "yeah yeah ! I can see ."

Mimi pouts sadly "this is my ghost outfit . I died in my sleep . I had apnea . I stopped breathing in my sleep ."

"Owh !" Beam exclaims .

Mimi floats in the air "P'Forth ! I still can't change my outfit . Ask grandpa to teach me properly ."

Forth chuckles "you know him . He doesn't listen to me ."

"Grandpa ?" Beam asks .

Forth nods . "Wait . Let me call him . Grandpa ... Grandpa ..."

Beam didn't gasps like before when he sees another ghost close to 60 or 70 years old comming through the wall .