Chapter 7

"You can be the peaunt butter to my jelly

You can be the butterflies i feel in my belly"

My alarm goes off.  Did i Mention I love this song? It's so cute <3     Anyways, Its 6:30 am & school starts at 8.   Shoud I wake up Austin? 

Kylie: "Austin. Austin its 6:30. Do you want to sleep until 7?"

Austin: " Yes please"  He said in his sexy morning voice. 

I'll sleep in to 7 too. 

*7:00 am* 

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go

Keep you in my arm, girl you never be alone."

I wake up and i look to my left.  Austin sleeping.  

Kylie:  "Babyyy"

Austin: "Whatttt?" 

Kylie: "Its 7:02 and we have school in 58 minutes."

Austin: "Okay. Okay. Im coming."

We kiss quickly.

Kylie: "Shoot! I didnt bring any chlothes! Can you drop me off at my house?"

Austin: "Of course! First let me get ready then I will drop you off." 

Kylie: "Perfect!"

Austin's P.O.V

I go to my dreser and i look for my black Yeah Buddy shirt with black jeans.  I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my business.  Now to get changed. Kay. I fixed my hair and out some cologne.  Kylie's Favorite Cologne ;)  

I walk out and I see her looking through my phone!! 

Kylies P.O.V 

While Austin was in the bathroom, I walked around his room. Looking at all of his hats & 5 hour energy drinks. Dang.  How much does that boy need?! 

*20 seconds later* 

*Whistle*

Austin's phone just rang. I walked over to his phone to see a text from Sebastian.

Sebass The Fish:

"Aye man! How's you & Kylie doing?"

I knew Austin couldnt answer becasue he was getting ready so I thought I would answer for him.

"Hey Sebastian! Its Kyliee! We are great thanks for ask-

Then I hear a door open. Austin comes in and looks so suprised & mad. 

Uh oh . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 UH OH! WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?! Hey Guys! Im sorry I havent posted in a LONG time! School has been taking over . :/  Vote, comment & Add to Libray !!!  XoXo ~ Gaby <3