Chapter 6

Kylies P.OV

I felt a hand cover my eyes. I also felt my feet being lifted off the ground. I don't know what's going on. I started Screaming and kicking the person that was lifting me. Then I heard a familiar voice that groaned. It was Austin?!

Kylie: "Austin?!"  

Austin: *laughs* "Yeah it's me"

He puts me down. Our eyes lock. His eyes. His eyes are absolutely gorgeous.

Austin: "Do you wanna come over my house tonight?"

Kylie: "Sure sounds good!"

Austin: "Okay. Lets go!"

We lock hands. We walked into his Red Range Rover. Woah. omg. I'm gonna meet his parents!

*Entering Austin's house* 

Austin: "Hi Mom!"  

Mama: "Hi Austin! Who's this?" She said with a smile on her face. 

Austin: "This is my girlfriend Kylie"  

Kylie: "Hi" I said smiling. 

Mama: "Hi sweetie. Nice meeting you! Are you hungry?" 

Austin: "We will get a few snacks"

We got poptarts, skittles, Doritos, & Apple Slices.  

Austin: "You know. When we were Biology partners, I was kinda shy. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life"

Those words. Those beautiful words are just. beautiful.

I blushed.

Kylie: "You know. When we were Biology partners, I was VERY shy. But when we started talking, The shyness all went away" I said with a smile on my face.

Austin: "That smile. I would pay $1,000,000 to see that smile."

He is adorable. I blushed.

*9 pm*

We just finished playing The Game Of Life. I got a text from my mom.

Mom:  

Going out. Ask Austin if you can sleepover. I will pick you up tomorrow. Love you xoxo

Kylie: "BABYYYY!!" I said like a married woman.

Austin: "Yes?" He said laughing.

Kylie: "Can I sleepover? My mom is going out."

Austin: "Of course!"

Kylie: "But I have nothing to wear." I looked down and pretended to be sad.

Austin's P.O.V.

Kylie's Sleeping Over! Woohoo! Wait. She Dosnet have any clothes.  

I went to my dresser and pulled out some black basketball shorts and a tank top. I really like her. She is my everything. I . I love her.

Kylie's P.O.V.

Austin gave me his basketball shorts & a tank top. I went to the bathroom to change. I put my hair in a high ponytail. Wow. The shirt & shorts are HUGE on me! I walked out with Austin on the bed. He immediately turned around.

Austin: "Aww. You look adorable princess"

Kylie: "Your so sweet" I said kissing his cheek.

Austin: "We have school tomorrow. We should go to bed."

Kylie: "okay. Pass me a blanket and a pillow."

Austin: "Why?"

Kylie: "Because I'm going to sleep on the floor"

Austin: "Nononono. Your not sleeping on the floor. If you want, you can sleep with me in my bed."

Kylie: "Okay!" I jumped.

I got in the bed. I snuggled into his right side. He put his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

Austin: "I love you princess"

Kylie: "I love you too baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWW I tried to make it as romantic and cute as possible !! MAKE SURE YOU ADD TO LIBRARY, VOTE & COMMENT ! LOVE YOU ALL XOXO