Chapter 10♡

Austin's P.O.V 

   I knew it was Kylie's first kiss, so i wanted her to remember her first kiss by making it specail and rememberable.   We connected our lips.  She smiled into the kiss.  My hands traveled down her back to her thighs.  She's absouletly perfect.  We kissed for about another minute and then the bell rung.   Time for class. 

       Kylie's P.O.V

       Wow.  That kiss was just. amazing.  Who knew Austin can kiss like that? I laughed to myself and walked into my first period. When I sat in my seat, Everyone hudled around me.  Including Sebastian.  

  Sebastian: "Sooooo. Someone had there first kiss. Oh wait sorry. Makeout session todayyy" he winked and laughed.

Kylie: "Oh shut up." My face turned bright red and i started giggling.   

Mrs. Feller: "Ok class.  Today we will be learning about Pearl Harbor.  I understand that you may have learned this in the past, but we are just going to refresh your memory and this incident.  It all started whe- "

Mrs. Feller was intrturped by someone that looks fimilar with papers in their hand.   

Kylie: "OH MY GOSH"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 yaaaay for cliff hangers :)     hahaha   you guys are amazing <333      ilysm muaahh xo

Vote, Comment & Add to Libary (: