002

india| 16

same night
11:03pm
📍India's Place

dd's head was laid on my lap with his legs stretched cross my bed. i would've told him no outside clothes on my bed but he looks too tired to do anything.

"let's play 21 questions dd start it off" "why i gotta go first"

"fine fuck it i'll go. what's ya real name"

"david.when ya birthday ?"

"february 14th"

"nah— yo shit not on valentine's day" "word to my dead it's on february 14th"

he rubbed his hands over his face "a nigga gotta buy birthday gifts and shit for valentine's day"

"yup. my turn, how many bodies you got?" we looked at each other and started laughing "not gone lie it's only 2"

"i know you fucked way more bitches than that. we not even finna sit here and start this game off by lying"

he smacked his teeth "it's just two. my ex and the first bitch i ever messed wit"

"i don't know if i believe that bu-" he cut me off "i ain't lied to you not once since i've know you"

"you right you right"

"so how many bodies you got?" he flipped the question on me "ima virgin" he looked up at me like he was tryna figure out if i was lying or not. "i'm serious. ion let niggas get next to me"

"ima change that. watch"

"boy shut up. nextttt"

"ughhh where you wanna go first date ?"

i thought for a lil second "i wanna go to ipic " "i just said you could pick"

i laughed a little "no ipic is the movie theater where they bring you food and shit"

"for you to be a virgin, you should know what they say bout the movies"

"boy bye it's none of that"

i could tell he was getting tired because his eyes were opening and closing as he talked. i didn't wanna be rude and kick him out or nun.

"david?" "aye don't start waring my shit out" "sorry i just like saying it."

"what you was gone say" "you want me go get you a blanket or sum so you can go to sleep?"

"i'm good right here,ddot prolly gone need one though"

"ight you gotta get up so i can get it for him tho" he sat up and i went in my closet to get a comforter set i use to use.

when i went to go see what he was doin he was laid out across the couch already knocked out. welp. i put the blanket over him and turned off the tv & the rest of the lights before going back in my room.

dd was knocked too. he taking up all the space on my bed.

"dd scoot over, so i can lay down" he rolled over a little and put my legs where his head was and my head where his feet was. i didn't want him getting no ideas