005

india

I connected my phone to the bluetooth playing one of ddot's songs. He started getting hype when he heard himself rapping as if he's never heard the song before.

he started recording himself, rapping his whole verse. i couldn't wait for the chorus to come on "india pushing the vette" ddot said flipping the camera on me as i was dancing & driving.

"winding and grinding up on the floor i know you see me looking at you and you already know i wanna love you"

-
📍Walmart

New York obviously does not have a Walmart but that's what i felt like putting so that's what i put.

we pulled into the parking lot & we all got out locking the door behind us. i felt dd reach for my hand and i grabbed it swinging our hands back & forth like some little kids.

"mane don't nobody wanna see that childish shit" roscoe said smacking his gums. me, dd, and ddot all laughed making everybody look at us as we walked in.

"one of y'all grab a cart please" "tell dd grab it" ddot said

"you see him holding my hand so why would he grab the cart- fuck it i'll get it"

i pulled one of the carts out pushing it down to where the food was. i just started throwing stuff in the cart "y'all grab some stuff y'all be eating cause i know y'all finna be at my house a lot now"

"say less" ddot & roscoe just started throwing snacks, drinks and all type of stuff in the cart as we went down every single aisle.

i could feel dd's presence so close behind me.

he reached forward grabbing the handle of the cart next to where my hands were. "so— today's our first date ?" i said just throwing that out question out there.

"nah me taking you to the movies ain't no date" "so we just hanging out?"

"yeah, when i wanna take you onna date ima ask you. i wouldn't take you to no movies for the first date"

"but i wanted to go to ipic remember?" "we can go there tonight but next time we go out i'm picking where we go"

"that's fine, you paying though" "why would i not pay"

i could feel my face get hot which probably meant i was blushing. i love a man that's not cheap.

"so who ya brother that you said was going wit us?"

"aw nah i was just talking do ya moms would stop trippin"

"you think my mom be doing too much? be honest."

"i mean... ight.. sometimes, it's just the yelling. ion like hearing allat in my ear"

i was finna say something but my phone started getting instagram notifications back to back so i checked who it was from, it was the person who dd was on live with the other day.

the messages read:

aye i wanna get you in this youtube video
it's a smash or pass lmk if you can come