1:3 We're Being Punked, Pedro

We're Being Punked, Pedro
Part 1
————

We're Being Punked, PedroPart 1————

————

RECAP

"Thank you...." Your voice broke as you spoke, Hope's face softened at your voice breaking but you didn't see that. Hope turned around, seeing you were dressed. You hopped into the bed, Hope obviously quickly got changed but she sat on the end of the bed, reading the letter from Landon. You didn't see this but Hope was crying, silently, only a couple tears fell as she looked at her family photos. You just shut your eyes, needing the sleep to keep your mind off.....

things.....

————

So, despite feeling better when you woke up today, something seemed off, like you still didn't feel the same. You decided it was best to ignore it and get on with the day. You had to attend classes since you were living on campus, so you stayed with Hope. Hope promised to help you with magic outside of class so you could help the group and complete your homework, etc.

During this period's Magic lesson you were seated next to Hope and an unidentified student. Since you weren't entirely there, it was a little startling when Hope and the random student touched you, but after a while, everything was fine. You all had to hold hands, so you did.

"All right, gather together." The teacher stated, known as Dorian. He circled the group of witches that sat in a circle. "Chain spells are about the fluid movement of energy, from witch to witch. Where's Penelope Park?" He questioned.

The blonde twin spoke up. "Um, lady cramps, Mr.Williams." Lizzie said, looking up at Mr.Williams. She then looked back down.

Mr.Williams had a shocked face. "Sorry I asked." He said, before continuing. "A disharmonious group makes for an uneven flow." There was stifled laughter throughout the room, although, you didn't laugh, you just kept seeing your parents dead, in front of you. Hope also didn't find it funny. "Okay..." He mumbled to himself before looking up and seeing a note flying down to him.

"Uh-oh,who's in trouble with the headmaster?" Josie said out loud, joking, but it didn't sound like a joke. Dorian lifted his arm up and opened the note.

"Probably the people who started a rumble with the local high school." Hope fired back.

All the witches disconnected their hands as Dorian read out loud. "Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Kate Parker and baby makes three. Off you go." You rolled your eyes, flattening out your skirt as you got up. Lizzie and Josie looked shocked at the mention of their names, looking at Hope with a confused look, Hope looked back with an expression that said 'I'm not gonna tell you' or 'don't ask me questions' but got up and you followed the 3 other girls to Alaric.