The Job // 1

"Cara! Cara get up!"

"Take a shower then wear something casual!"

I heard Mom's shout from down stairs and woke up.

I jumped out of my bed and unlocked my phone. It's only 6:30. Why did mom woke me up this early? I'm not a morning person, to be honest.

I entered the shower room and opened the shower. I shampooed my shoulder length hair with the shampoo that Mom bought yesterday. I'm not used to this brand, I always used the shampoo that I endorse. Then I squeezed some shower gel into my hand and lathered it through my wet body.

I walked out from the bathroom and then pulled out some clothes.

I'm wearing a black crop top and jeans then I also added a flannel around my waist. (A/N: OUTFIT ON THE PIC JBDAFJBV)

I went down stairs then greeted mom. "Hey Mom. What's up?"

"Did you forgot?" Mom questioned. "It's Aunt Cassie's birthday. They invited us to lunch."

Oh. They never tell me that.

I sat in the chair beside the dining table.

"Really? Then Dad will come there with his new w-"

"Shut up Cara. You're Dad's in UK, and don't you like that? They still

invited us even though your Dad and I divorced." Mom interrupted.

"Yeah, right. And the it will be awkward as f.uck." I said disrespectfully.

"Hey, don't swear."

Mom and Dad divorced since I was eight months old. They usually fight financially, so Mom just decided to leave dad. I don't even care, Because Dad also don't care about us. So we're just playing fair.

"Hey, my sweet sister." My sister greeted me, who is 4 years younger than me.

"Sweet? Yeah right, Stef."

"How's my look sis?" Stef asked. She's wearing a velvet floral dress.

"It's good, why don't you like to be a model?" I asked.

"I don't wanna be like you." She said in a rude way. What's wrong in being a model? Yeah, I'm a model but I'm not like other "s.lutty" models who show off their soul. Modelling is just my passion. And when I model, I wear appropriate CLOTHES.

"I don't like being chased by the paps sis." Stef added. "But I'm also being chased by paps sometimes, asking me 'What's the feeling being a supermodel's sister?'"

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it sis."