Surprise // 4

✖️Cara's POV✖️

I went downstairs to eat lunch with Mom. We talked about things and the incident yesterday. I also told her that I have a new job, because my photoshoot was cancelled.

"Okay Mom, wash the dishes. I'm going somewhere. I'll just take a nap.

I went to bed and recieved a text from Styles.

Styles: Hey Cara.
Me: Oh. Hey.
Styles: Saw your tweet. Sorry about that.
Me: No need to apologize.
Styles: Have plans?
Me: I'm going somewhere at 3. How about you?
Styles: Same. Maybe hangout tomorrow?
Me: Sure. Just text me. Okay? Bye.

Woah Styles. Whatever. He don't like me anyway.

2:45pm

I woke up and didn't realized that it's close to 3. So I hurried and showered, then I just wore a sweatshirt and ripped jeans. I rushed downstairs and wore my red Vans.

"BYE MOM I NEED TO HURRY I LOVE YOU" I shouted and waved. I hopped into the car and then I started the car.

"S.hit. Traffic!?" I shouted and bumped my head into the stirring wheel. Then the the cars started movigg faster and I realized I'm already in Diamond Hotel.

I parked and saw the car beside me.

"Hmm. Familiar." I whispered to myself. Then suddenly I remembered Styles' car. "Nope, maybe just the same car as he has." I whispered again.

Then I went to the elevator and pressed 3rd floor. I walked, no, ran through the halls and knocked in the room 321. I shouted "Am I late?!" with heavy breathing.

Then a guy opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hey." I said.

Wait whos that guy sitting at the-

What.

Wait

I

Whoassskksqoao

"HARRY!?"

"Oh. I don't know you're acquaintances." The guy said.

"Uhhh.." I said nervously. I don't understand.

"Hey Cara come here." The guys commanded and show me papers and contracts.

"I'm Michael. From Modest Management. And your job is..."

OMG HEAVY BREATHING lol idk

"You'll be Harry's girlfriend. And the contract is 6 months." He said.

What
What's that??

MY LOVE'S NOT FOR HIRE YOU THINK.

"Uhm, Michael, just... My love is not for sale." I said.

"Please, Cara. You'll be perfect for the job." Michael begged.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"It's just because, people are already doubting us that Harry doesn't have a girlfriend because of the Modest Management or stuff... So we decided that we'll just set girlfriends for him. And you're the perfect one." He explained.

Why me? I'm ugly, fat and awkward as f.uck. Why me?

"Oh... Okay. But... No." I said.

I saw Harry staring at me blankly. Wha's wrong with this guy?

"Please Cara, please." Michael begged. "How much do you want?"

Money. Money. Money...

"Okay, I'll take the job. But once the contract ends, it's over." I said.