𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

-ˏˋ my lover is a day I can't forget ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ❇️ ꒱

"Yes, and I heard that-"

"Shut up!" You shouted at the poor random teenager, and a startled Tighnari ran to your side. "(Y/n), you shouldn't shout at people, it's very rude..." He whispered.

For today, you've brought Tighnari with you to the city after tons of convincing. And it was definitely a little embarrassing for him. You kept shouting at random people who were minding their business purely just because you knew that the noises bothered him.

That even earned you a harsh bonk on the head from an old woman because you were being disrespectful! Which was true anyway.

You were mostly the one who was being loud and causing him a little discomfort, but he couldn't admit it in front of you. "Are we almost at the library?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's right here in front of us." You pointed at the large door, and you walked to it. The doors automatically opened, and this was pretty cool for Tighnari considering this was his first time seeing it.

"Are you allowed to borrow the books from here?" He asked while looking around the place.

"I don't know, I've never tried that before." You whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" He asked, and you took a book from the shelf and handed it to him. "Well, I heard that if you were noisy inside the library, you'd get in trouble." You replied.

'A guide to botany' Tighnari examined the book, and he looked back at you. "Do you like botany?" He asked with a small smile.

"No, I just pulled out a random book from the shelf." You replied, and his smile immediately turned into a frown.

"Oh! I do love flowers. But I don't think I'll like it if I plant them myself." The two of you sat down at a nearby table, and you began reading your book.

"What're you reading?" Tighnari asked with curiosity.

"Visions." You quickly replied. "I think I'd like an anemo vision. What about you?" You asked while closing the book, now giving him all your attention.

"Dendro." He answered.

"Why?" You asked.

"So I can make vines and reach the last sunsettia on the tree." He replied, and you sighed. "Of course." You whispered, which he heard.

While you were looking at Tighnari, you noticed someone familiar behind him. "I'll be right back." You sat up from your seat, and you walked away.

"Cyno, I haven't seen you in days!" You waved at him, and you swore you caught him trying to look away. "Oh, yes. I'm only here to grab a couple of books, then I'll be leaving." He told you.

"I haven't gotten your name yet, though."

"Oh, I forgot! My name is (Y/n)." You introduced yourself, and you were quite glad to have had the chance to introduce yourself properly for once.

Not very far from you both, Tighnari had turned his chair to face the two of you. Since you weren't that far, he could hear every single detail of your conversation.

"Hey! Aren't you that kid from the rainforest?!" A girl about his age approached him, and he looked at her with fright.

"Well, uh... Yes?" He awkwardly answered. Oh, how he wished you were with him right now, maybe you shouting at other people for him wasn't that bad.