2

It was the day that I was free. I went home and spent time with Zach. He was so happy but I have to return to work after the day.

But I was still thankful that I have spent a lot of more time with my Baby Zach.

"Look mommy, I drew you and me."

I looked down to see what he did. It was so cute and I framed it into my office. That will be the picture that I will look at every time I miss him.

"Love, would you like to spend time with me?"

"Yes, Love."

We went on dates. It could be hard for me to handle these two. Having time with my son and having time with my boyfriend.

I just want to fall in love again. He always asks me if I am okay, am I feeling hungry, or am I feeling sick. Well appreciated questions.

"Rest on my shoulders. I will let you sleep. Goodnight!"

........

Just as we were talking, Zach called me suddenly. He almost saw it. I immediately hung it up and texted him that I am busy.

"Who was that? Maybe it's important."

"It was nothing."

........

"Love, wanna have some dinner?"

"Uhmmh... I need to meet someone again, love. Is it okay if we'll do it next time? I'm so sorry."

"Okay."

........

"Mommy, you didn't answer my call. I called you a few times but you didn't answer."

"Sorry baby... Mommy was busy at that time. I'm so sorry, okay?"

"It's okay, mommy. It was just my first time experiencing that you declined my calls."

.......

Should I tell the truth to avoid lying to Yeonghwa? Instead of getting into a fight, I should have told him earlier.

Will this be a great time? I hope that it could be.