10

A few years later, Zach entered the 4th grade. We transferred him into another private school since his previous school was now closing and we were surprised by that news.

Zach started to adjust. Almost the same subjects but there are 1 added subjects. He was great at it and I was happy that he could understand the topic real quick.

Anways, after the school year we almost spend all the months in visiting other places that we never went before. I just realize that I've been so happy for all of the years.

Especially when Yeonghwa came into our family. As we were in the bedroom, Yeonghwa keeps on teasing me and we were pouncing each other that leads us to a kiss.

"Siyeon eomma!"

We let go of each other.

"Yes baby?"

"Oh... Lovebirds, am I distracting you?"

"Uhmmh... Nope."

"Liar but anyways can I sleep here?"

"Yes, you can."

"Thanks for loving your Zach Ian Lee here."

"Of course, you deserved to be loved Ian."

"I know."

"I love you mommy and daddy!"

"We love you too, sweetie."

"Why is it sweetie?"

"Because you are a sweet child."

"Uhmmh... By the way, I want a sibling mommy."

"Uhmmh... O-oh."

"Please? I can exit now it's okay for me. I will exit."

"Hey! Now right now."

"No, I know you wanna do it."

"How did you know that thing, Zach?"

"It's because of that honeymoon thing."

"What?"

"It's because during my vacation months, I oftenly heard the both of you making weird sounds like 'mmmh'."

"Stop it, Ian."

"Oh... Sorry daddy. Haha!"

"You are so funny."

"Alright bye! Zach Ian Lee is exiting. Bye!"

"This kid."