7

A week later, my mom, brother, and Yeonghwa's family met. They talk about the plans for the wedding. After that, they booked the schedule but before that we bought some wedding dresses.

After a few months, the wedding started. It was a happy and emotional day. I already found the man I will spend the rest of my life with. He is my everything.

"Time for a honeymoon, my love."

Yeonghwa winked then Zach came.

"Ian."

"Hey mommy and daddy, I want to say goodnight!"

"Awww... Goodnight baby! I love you!"

"Daddy and mommy love Ian."

"That's sweet, daddy. Bye!"

He went to the other room to sleep.

"He's gone."

"Guess what I prepared."

He then showed food.

"Oh... You want us to eat late at night?"

"Yep... That's why I let Ian sleep because he's not allowed to eat this."

"I know."

We ate the food and enjoyed it.

"Can you tell me about your story?"

"Me? What story?"

"Story of your life on how you were able to raise him as a single parent."

"Oh... Okay... I was 27 years old when I got pregnant with Ian. During those days, my ex-husband was addicted to alcohol. He always abused me and I've suspected him about cheating. I've seen some texts coming from his girl. I don't want to get stressed that day so I didn't fight with him. After 2 years when Zach turned 2 years old, it was the way we got into divorce. Zach was crying and so too. I wasn't crying over him, I was crying over Zach. But as days came, I learned how to fight on my own. I managed to raise him on my own without my mom's money. When he got sick, he was into me all the time. He always wants to sleep on my arms. Zach is a sweet kid, Yeonghwa. Thanks for accepting him as your son even he's not your real son."

"Yes I do, my love. He deserves to have a good dad."

"Thank you, my love."

"Now, I know the whole story. It makes me fall in love on you more."

He held my hand and get rid off of the foods.

"Now, I don't care if you already have a son or a daughter. I will both love you the most."

"I love you, Yeonghwa."

He caressed my cheeks. We both smiled and made love.

........

As we went home in our house a few days later, we ate dinner and joined my brother and mom.

"How was the honeymoon?"

"Great."

"Ahhhh... How about you, Zach?"

My brother asked.

"The first night was noisy."

I slowed in chewing and hold my laugh.

"Why? Is someone repairing a block at the hotel?"

"No, it's like the noise is coming from mommy and daddy's room. It's weird I can explain it like-

Then he imitated the sound and I stopped him. I almost spit what I ate.

"Mom, he's just dreaming."

"No, i'm not-

I covered his mouth. And Juyeon started to joke.

"Siyeon, it's just normal."

"It was just so different on that day, grandma. They always make weird noises and slapping sounds."

"Yaaaa... Zach Ian ssi"

"Sorry"

........

"Love"

"Hmmmh?"

"How come would Ian hear us?"

"Don't think about it right now, love. Forget it."

"It was just so funny."

He kissed my lips.

"Yay! Got ya!"

"Oh... Hi Ian!"

"Hi lovebirds!"

"What can we do for you, sweetie?"

"Uhmmmh... Mommy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Mamanam! You know what I mean, mommy."

"Yes, I know... Come here."

Mamanam. That's his very first word to day when he was still a baby and that means he wants to rest on my arms. He immediately climb atop of me and rest.

"Does he always do that to you?"

"Yep, since birth."

I laughed. I put him down so that he can sleep well.

"Hmmmm... Ma-mamama -mommy."

"That's weird."

"He is really like that when he sleeps."

"Really?"

"Yep."

........