_Once upon a time_

Once upon a time, a multiverse full of stars, dreams, and galaxies met an ocean of diamonds.
It took some times, but they fell in love.

The mutliverse gave it all to the ocean of diamonds. Gave to him her all infinity.
For almost a year it was good, and she was feeling happy, loved, cozy.

Time flies and the diamonds of the ocean slowly turned so bright and so shiny.
The mutliverse became for the happiness of her ocean, a universe, and then, just a galaxy.

But one day the shiny and bright diamonds of the ocean turned into mirrors. And the galaxy, who was once a multiverse, realized how much she gave to the little ocean.
How big, how endless he became.
How tiny and empty she became.

She remembered how full of stars she was. How full of scars she'd become.

Because of loving. Of loving him.
Because of giving. Giving it all to him.

The mutiverse, full of stars, dreams and galaxies, she was once, was so much more than the ocean was and ever will be. But she loved him with her whole heart and wanted to give to him as much as she received.
But the ocean, even full of diamonds, wasnt the half or the quarter of what she was. And could receive but not giving much.
Even if he loved her with his whole soul and heart.

Once upon a time, the galaxy who was once the multiverse, kissed one last time her ocean, cried but never returned. Her lesson was learn.