Chapter 8

A/n this is le flash back of the bite (in my au it was jeremys mom cause why not ¯°_o)/¯)

Mikes p.o.v

I ran around,waving my pirate hook at the other kids.One kid with long hair,he giggled.I grinned and chased the younger kids from my favorite hall in the restaurant.The long haired kid had followed me (a/n really mike?u can't tell its Jeremy?bruh) down the hall.I herd his footsteps following me.I turned and saw him try to hide,but I could see some of his green shirt still.
"Arrgh!I found he!"I said,bringing him from the shadows.
"Awww,you cheated"he said,faking a frown.
"Well,do ye wanna explore with me?"I asked,excitedness lining my voice.The kid nodded."I'm j-jeremy"he said.
"I'm Mike" I said,then put my hook in the air."let's goooo!"and we ran until we saw a weird closet.It had all kinds of animatronic heads,some had no wires,some did.They also noticed a weird metal thing sit up on the table.But what I noticed most was the empty heads.We each put an empty head on and giggled.
"Hey,employees only!"shouted a man.Jeremy took the head off.It looked like he was putting it back,until he chucked it at the man.I did the same with my head and took off running.we ended in a dark room.

Jeremy's P.o.V

I was seeing nothing but darkness.Then two eye shaped lights turned on.We turned and saw an animatronic.
"Foxy!"mike called.I looked at the clock and followed the hands.It stayed 12:07.We didn't mind,cause we don't know what happens here.My mom came in,a worried expression on her face.
"Come on Jeremy. Let's go home.And where's your mom little one?"she asked mike.
"I dunno.I came alone.I live across the street."he said carefree.
"OK,let's get you ho-"she stopped suddenly. She had turned and all we herd was a horrible crunch and a loud thump .I screamed as blood pooled from my moms head."MOM?!?M-MOMMY WAKE UP!"I screamed,tears rushing from my eyes.
Even mike looked horrified. He took the fake hook from his hand and threw it down.Foxy had ran to the cove."Jeremy,we have to go before the rest come.I know where there's a room we can stay in"mike said.I unhooked a necklace from my moms neck and pocketed it.I ran after mike until we were close to the office.A guy was in there.He almost slammed the door till he saw it was us."what are you doing here this late?c'mon,get in."he said. We both rushed in.I collapsed And cried.They both tried to help,but the only thing helping was rubbing her jewl filled necklace.

_--------_-------_-----_ POOR JERE BAE ಥ_ಥ