Chapter 6

Mikes P.O.V

Mike sighed as the Bunnie retreaded. I picked up my DS and poped in Pokemon X (a/n all hail lawd mike).
Jeremy looked at me,flashlight in hand."A-arnt yo-ou gunna h-help?"he asks.
"Ya.But there not really active."
"I n-noticed you sa-said not r-realy active.So t-there active."Jeremy said,picking up the tablet.He was about to put it down when the six am chime went off.The kid jumped in the air.All I did was laugh my a*s off.

Jeremy's P.O.v

"M-mike!" I yelled,pouting the whole time.Mikes laughter died down and he got serious.
"I don't work Tuesday kid...your gonna be alone"Mike said guilty.
I felt my terror build.My eyes widened as I imagined my self in a Freddy suit.I cringed back as I imagend it.
"Hey,kid,you OK?"Mike asked."Anyways,like I was saying,if you ever need help,call me ok.?"Mike said shoving a phone number at me.
"O-ok"Was all I responded."Have a good day,Mr.Schmidt."I said then walked towards the hall to leave.
"Bye,kid"mike said,smiling.
As I reached the outside,I pulled out my phone and entered his phone number into my phone.I was smiling at I checked my stuff,until I saw my message box.I felt tears weld up in my eyes,my smile turns into a frown.

Dad:Jeremy your a fu**ing waste of space
Dad:where the hell are you?!?
Dad:You little b*ch!Awnser me!
Dad:when you get your scrawny a*s home,I'm gonna fu** you up and beat the b*tch outta you!
I cried silently, then felt arms wrap around me.I tensed and hit the home button on my phone.I turned to see mike."what's wrong,Jere?"he asked.
"I-im fine"I said and started to cross the street.It was still dark for being so early in the morning.
"JEREMY!"I herd the scream before I herd the skid of tires. A intense pain over came my body.I felt blood trickle fast from my head.Then I saw mike running towards me,the driver got out.Before everything went black,I saw the driver was.....

_----------------------
Cliff hanger!Sorry for not updating sooner.I had lost my phone and my school has huge tests coming up.I will update soon again!Two more weeks of school then summer!I will def update more in summer,cause,tbh,I got no friends to hang with ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌