6 - dating draco malfoy

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 .
warnings; extremely mild smut, like literally just a few lines lolll

dating draco malfoy was never going to be easy, but that's exactly why harry loves him.
established relationship

[ wc — 5035 ]

there are both the good and bad sides to dating draco malfoy, but harry would be lying if he said he wasn't completely and utterly in love. he doesn't know why, but that's just how it has turned out.

at seventeen whilst living out in a tent he thought he would grow old with ginny, buy a house with her, start a family with her. but no, nothing is ever simple for the chosen one. it's not that ginny isn't a suitable lover, she's lovely, just... missing a cock. he didn't feel an ounce of want when seeing her naked, cupping her tits in his hands, fucking her in his bed at grimauld place. sure, the snogging was nice, and a shag is a shag, but he'd always find himself closing his eyes, imagining that instead of a fanny it was an arsehole, and instead of ginger hair against his pillows there were shocks of gorgeous blonde...

and that's when he realised that he is completely obsessed with draco bloody malfoy.

well, he may or may not of realised that fact when draco was on the back of his broom as he saved him from the fiend fire, but still.

it took years for him to finally act upon his feelings, and not in the way he thought it'd go down either. it was a thursday night at the leaky, sat getting sloshed with his mates to celebrate dean's twenty third birthday, when draco had walked in. those tight jeans and sleek black button down were awfully distracting, and he may or may not of been much drunker than he had realised when he approached draco at the bar, offering to buy him a drink.

he could see eyeliner smudged around draco's eyes up close, and there was a gap in his shirt where the first few buttons were undone, revealing a slither of perfect, alabaster skin.

harry had gotten to feel that skin rubbing against his own that night, and draco's chest was magnificently flat, no tits he'd have to will himself to grab, but equally as sensitive nipples. and he had a cock — a beautiful one at that (though harry didn't even know a cock could be beautiful before he'd seen draco's), and his hair looked perfect where it splayed in messy strands across his pillow. and merlin, his arse. it was so tight, and harry had been fighting off an orgasm since draco had first placed a hand upon his knee back at the bar, but that arse was just too good to be true.

he had been surprised when draco had said yes to harry asking him out on a date the next morning over a cup of tea. first of all, he hadn't really expected draco to stay in the first place. but he had, and harry was already feeling giddy from that alone, so it had just kind of... slipped from his lips without him realising.

to be honest, he doesn't know how he hadn't been put off becoming official with draco after all the trouble he'd gone through throughout their dating (and shagging, lots of marvellous shagging) phase, but here we are.

he is in a relationship with draco malfoy. officially. out to the wizarding public.

it's not been easy, but hey, love makes you do stupid things. right?

jealousy

neville and hannah's wedding has been lovely so far, but harry would much rather be at the banquet table or snatching up another flute of champagne than listening to whatever anthony goldstein has been babbling on about for the last twenty minutes. he's an alright bloke, just hasn't given harry the chance to say much.