THERE I WAS AGAIN TONIGHT,

𝕰NCHANTED,             W

𝕰NCHANTED,             W. WEST
▅▅▅▅▅   𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄.
i'll spend forever wondering if you
knew, i was enchanted to meet you.

i'll spend forever wondering if you knew, i was enchanted to meet you

꒰⁂꒱

          The Amor Bloodline flowed with the poisoned ichor of Gods in their veins. The Gods, with their legacy instilled in the lives of mortals, were heavily intertwined for millenniums. The Immortals relied on the Mortals, for they spread their grand influence. And the Amor bloodline did just that. As great followers of the ancient deities, they'd played their parts through the ancient times of Greece, extending to the fall of Rome, and eventually settling in the ruins of Mesoamerica. Their role was set in concrete, woven into the threads of fate as pawns of the Gods.

   As time continued, both sides believed that their connection would sever. Members of the Amor bloodline silently prayed to their Gods for an end to their cruel fate. They yearned for a world outside of Gods and Goddesses. They wished to no longer be the source of the Gods' entertainment. For once, they prayed for their inseparable connection to finally fizzle out.

   As the modern age approached, the connection the Amor Bloodline shared with their Gods was finally on the cusp of dissolving.

          Alas, the Gods of Olympus will always meddle in the lives of mortals.

   Enamored by the divine Goddess, Romero Amor was the first Amor in over a millennia to strengthen their brittle connection with the Gods. Dressed in fine garments and luxurious jewels, Romero Amor could not find it in him to ignore the calling of a Goddess. Drawn like a moth to a flame, Romero Amor sought out the Goddess — for she was none other than Venus, the Goddess of Beauty and Love.

     ( Simply put: It was an interesting night for both the male Amor and Roman Goddess one faithful night in Cancún! ).