Two Times The Fun Part 3

Author's Note: Thank you again to Malvieshipper101 for allowing me to use her characters in this story and we have both started our own one shots and short stories collab book you should really check out her version on her page called Mal & Evie Meet Little Mal & Evie One Shots & Short Stories if you want to see more of her Mal and Evie hanging out and meeting mine. Anyway I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you all thought.

Quick Refresher:

Evie 1: My Evie

Evie 2: Her Evie

    "Ben ?" Evie 2 cried out in shock as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. This other Evie had apparently married Ben. Ben just looked at Evie 2 in confusion as he didn't understand why his wife seemed so shocked to see him.

"Yeah?" Ben asked as he just picked Mal up, making the small girl giggle excitedly. "Sorry I just wasn't expecting you home so soon," Evie 2 told Ben as she tried her best to sound like she knew what she was saying.

"What do you mean I always get home at this time unless I have a meeting," Ben told Evie 2 who just slowly nodded as she was still trying to process everything. "Right sorry I must have lost track of time," Evie 2 told the young king who just slowly nodded while eyeing her in concern.

"Um okay are you sure you're okay you're acting kinda different," Ben told his "wife" who just gave him a small smile as she nodded again. "Yeah I'm just fine don't worry I just didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night you know how it is," the bluenette told the king.

"Okay well maybe you should get some rest I'm sure everything will be fine," Ben told his "wife" who just shook her head. Evie 2 would love to just take a nap as she was exhausted as well, but she knew that she still had to keep going with the act and making it believable.

"No I have to change out Mal's pump because it's been beeping and I just remembered I'm supposed to change it out today unless you want to do it," Evie 2 told Ben as she tried her best again to sound like she knew what she was talking about despite her still not really knowing much about any of this.

Ben just gave her a nervous laugh as he placed Mal down and shook his head no. "Oh um that's okay you can do it. I should probably go check up on some stuff I left in our room anyway," Ben quickly told Evie 2 as he practically ran to his room not wanting to be around when Mal had her pump changed out.

"Coward!" Evie 2 playfully screamed out as she just turned her attention back to the small girl who looked like she was about to start running any second now. "Okay Mal let's get this pump changed out," Evie 2 told the preschooler who just shook her head no as she started running again.

"Mal come on not again!" The bluenette cried out as she began to chase after the young girl again, making Lola start laughing as she knew there was no way Evie 2 would be able to handle all this.

"Okay just admit you're not really Evie or at least not our Evie," Lola told Evie 2 as she continued to watch her struggle to find the little girl who had taken off not wanting her pump changed.

"I don't know what you're talking about but can you help me find Mal," Evie 2 told Lola, making Lola roll her eyes as she got up and brought the now screaming little girl over.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You're not our Evie just admit it," Lola told Evie 2 as she was determined to break this other Evie and get her to admit the truth.

Evie 2 just closed her eyes as she took a deep breath. She didn't want to give in yet but Lola was really pushing it.

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about. Now if you will excuse me I have an insulin pump to change out," Evie 2 told Lola as she just opened her eyes again and put on her best confident act. "Okay Mal we're gonna try this again. You ready?" Evie 2 told the small girl as she turned her attention away from Lola who was still glaring at her not believing a word that Evie 2 was saying.

"No wanna!" Mal cried out as she tried to get away again but Evie 2 just shook her head as she took Mal from Lola and restrained her from getting loose. "Mal I know you don't like this but you need it," the bluenette told Mal as she tried to imagine how she would react if this was her Mal.

Evie 2 was honestly used to stuff like this. Her Mal may be almost an adult but that didn't mean that she wasn't still terrified of needles and anything medical related.

Normally Evie 2 would just get stern and "scary" as her Mal liked to call it. And if that didn't work she would have Mal pinned down until whatever medical thing that needed to be done was over with. This was a different story though. This Mal was only 4 and still basically a baby.

Evie 2 didn't know how to deal with this. She was pretty sure that she couldn't just pin this Mal down and even if she could it would just be cruel. "Lola please just help me," Evie 2 called out making Lola come over but stop again as she looked at her.

"Just admit you're not our Evie first," Lola told Evie 2 who just sighed as she still didn't want to give up this easily but she did need help with this. "I still don't know what you're talking about, please just help me. I need someone to keep her still so I can put the pump on," Evie 2 told Lola as she tried again to just stay in character.

"I will when you admit that you're not my sister," Lola told Evie 2 again, making her close her eyes as she just knew this was going to be a long and very stressful day with Lola questioning everything she did.

"I am your sister, what are you talking about," Evie 2 told Lola in her best convincing voice, making Lola roll her eyes. "Whatever I know you're not and I'm not helping you because I believe you I'm just doing it because I know you're being stubborn and I don't want anything bad to happen to Mal," Lola told Evie 2 as she just hesitantly tried to keep Mal still.

"No, let me go! I no like this! I no like this! I no like this!" Mal screamed out as she continued to kick and scream and try to get away from Evie 2 and Lola. "Hey kid it's okay if you calm down and behave you can get a new dragon sticker. Don't you want a new dragon sticker for your collection," Lola told Mal as she tried her best to keep Mal calm and distracted.

"Dragon?" The young girl asked as she looked at Lola and began to calm down a little bit, giving Evie 2 the upper hand that is if she had actually known how to work the pump. "Yeah a dragon sticker," Lola told Mal who smiled a little as she began to forget what was happening.

"Yay I love dragons!" Mal called out excitedly as she began to ramble about dragons. "Dude this is your chance. What are you doing?" Lola mouthed out as she looked over at Evie 2 who was still struggling to figure out how to work the pump.