Sunflower

"Oh wow! This is absolutely fascinating!" Gus beamed, touching the flower in the dark middle.
"Did you know that the human realm only has this kind of flower?!" Gus explained, touching the petals of the large flower. "So what? It's just a flower." Mattholomule said plainly, showing no interest.

Gus shot a look at Mattholomule, "Didn't you hear what I said about these magnificent flowers?" The illusionist murmured. "Heh, just a bunch of nerd stuff." Mattholomule smirked. Gus' expression turned into annoyed, Mattholomule seems to never pay attention to anything he says.

Gus calms down after a while, "You're lucky I even brought you with me." he sighs, plucking out the tall sunflower from the ground. Mattholomule rolled his eyes, then Gus gave Mattholomule the sunflower.
"Hold it." Gus ordered as he started walking away somewhere. Mattholomule trailed behind him, holding a better grip on the flower so that it wouldn't fall out of his hand.

"What are we doing now?" Mattholomule asked once he got to the side of the other boy. Gus turned his head to Mattholomule, "We? No, no, you're just going to be a nuisance when I'm researching this sunflower." Gus quickly replied. Mattholomule scoffed, "I am not a nuisance."
"Trust me, you are!" Gus laughed with a smile plastered on his face. Mattholomule huffed, thinking stubbornly that he was not a 'nuisance'.
Gus's smile faded as he looked back in-front of him.
The two boys made their way back to town, scurrying inside Gus and his Dads home

Gus closed the door behind him. "It's getting late. Aren't you sure you want to get back home?" Perry murmured to Mattholomule, the young witch shook his head. Perry shrugged and sat back down to the coffee table.

Gus snatched the flower out of Mattholomules hands. "Hey, Dad, can you order us food? Pleeeaseee?" Gus whined, using puppy eyes. Perry sighed, rolling his eyes. "Not tonight. We're having salad for dinner." 
"Hm, okay. Come on!"  Gus rushed up the stairs and ran into his bedroom, Mattholomule boringly followed him into the witches bedroom.

Gus plopped onto his bed and just looked at the flower. Soon, Mattholomule came into the room. Gus then shuffled a little bit so that Mattholomule could sit down too, but the multitrack student didn't sit on the others bed.

Instead, the brunette looked around a bit. Once he went a little closer to a thing called, 'Gus's Rare Treasures' he became a little more interested.
Gus flashes an eye at Mattholomule, incase he touched anything..

With enough time, yes, he did indeed touched a precious treasure. Gus gasped and flew off the bed to grab Mattholomule's hand away. " Do not touch those! Don't you see the sign? 'Handle with care' ! "
Gus frowned with furrowed brows. " Oh, sorry. "
Mattholomule quickly shyed away. Gus huffed and sat back down onto his bed.

The illusionist continued to feel the petals of the unique flower. Mattholomule sighed, " Well, if your just going to be petting flowers then I must get going. " Gus looked the other witches way, his ears perking up a bit. " Oh.. okay. Do you want to check out the other end of the field for any oth- "
" Sure. "

Mattholomule then left the room and house of Gus Porter.