boss's orders

*Snow's office, hours later*

Well, if he had said yes, he would've been right, I thought to myself, watching the rain pound against my office windows. In any case, it may have been bothering some people, but not even the hours-long downpour could put a damper on my day.

I had spent the night with Bigby! And I kissed him! And we went on a date!! Ok, it was just coffee before we went in to work but still!
I leaned back in my chair with a sigh, still overwhelmed by the things that we've done in the past not even 24 hours.
We slept together...we kissed...we...um. My face suddenly warmed, and I knew I was blushing. We undressed each other...and said some fairly suggestive things...while being partially naked around each other.
I sank my face into my hands, suddenly giggling as I thought about this morning for the hundredth time today.
It was so much fun.

And I'm pretty sure he had felt the same way...judging by how he had been holding me, how he had kissed me-
I suddenly jerked my head up, hearing a knock at the door. I cleared my throat, hoping my face wasn't as red as I thought it was.
"Come in!" I called out, and I knew who it was even before he opened the door.
"Hey, Snow," he smiled at me, closing the door behind him.
"Mr. Wolf." I nodded at him, trying to keep a professional air about me.
He smirked slyly.

"As much as I love hearing you say that, you don't have to be so professional, Snow. No need for formalities. It's just us here, I already closed the office." He nonchalantly snubbed out his cigarette in the ashtray on my desk.
It's just us here. Something about that sent shivers through my skin.
I blinked in surprise. "Is it time to close already?" I didn't realize it had gotten so late.
"It was 20 minutes ago. I was wondering what you were up to, so I came to see you."
He gave me another smug look, lifting himself onto the corner of my desk. I glanced up timidly, noticing how close he was, gazing down at me in a way that made my face warm again-
"And what is it you came to see me about?" In a moment of daring, I leaned against his legs, resting my arms upon them so I was supported by his lap.
I smiled sweetly up at him, enjoying the slightly flustered look on his usually serious face. Cutie.

"Well... I was wondering, if you're interested, of course...in perhaps joining me at my apartment tonight? I have a bottle of whiskey I've been meaning to get around to, but I don't think I can manage it by myself." He smiled wryly at me, lifting his hand to slowly tuck a loose lock of hair behind my ear, that I noticed had kept escaping my ponytail no matter how much I tried to push it back.
I blinked, caught off guard by his sudden advance, but grateful for it. The curl didn't fall again.

"That sounds lovely," I grinned. "But how about you bring it up to my apartment? Since I...actually have my keys with me tonight." I finished with a wink, my heart pounding as he raised an eyebrow at my offer.
"Hm. Don't think I've ever actually been to your apartment before, Snow." He chuckled, straightening his tie. "Looks like a day of firsts for both of us," he said, leaning down towards me. I lifted my head hopefully, wondering if this was going where I thought it was-
Ring! Rring!

We both leapt away from each other, startled at the sudden ring of my phone. I smiled up at him sheepishly as I reached for it. "Sorry," I mumbled. He ran his hand through his hair, shaking his head slightly.
"No worries. Duty calls, am I right?"
I rolled my eyes with a smirk as I lifted the phone to my ear.
Luckily, it was only a telemarketer, spouting some automated bullshit, and I quickly dropped it back in the cradle.
He glanced at me slyly, his eyes sparked in amusement. "Does that mean we can get out of here now?" He asked hopefully, sliding off my desk.
"Hell yeah it does," I laughed, snatching my keys out of the desk drawer. "Does that mean you'll take me up on my offer?" I asked as I reached for the door. He followed me, giving me a wink as he stood at my side.

"I think you already know the answer to that one," he chuckled, and before I could turn the doorknob, he rested his forearm against the door, keeping it shut.
And I was trapped between his arm and the door, as he leaned over me, intimately close. My breath hitched as I gazed up at him. His amber eyes shone in the soft glow of the lamp, glinting at me with an unmistakable desire.
I couldn't stop myself. I pulled him in by his tie, and he almost crashed into me as he leaned in, kissing me hungrily. His hands shoved down my sides, his fingers hooked on the top of my skirt, pinning me back against the door.
Suddenly I pulled back with a gasp, breaking the kiss. For now.
His eyebrows furrowed, and his eyes fluttered open, the confusion obvious in their now translucent hue.

"You...don't-"
"Oh no, I do," I murmured, lifting my hand from his tie to his face, tracing over the stubble on his jaw. I noticed it had grown thicker and longer, as he got more...excited.
"Not here, though," I gasped as he pushed himself against me. Oh.
"My place." I managed to get out from underneath him, squirming out of his hands (though reluctantly) and finally opening the door, shooting him a smirk. He followed me out with a devious grin, his hair and shirt both ruffled in disarray. I couldn't imagine I looked any different.
Woof.
"It's a date, then." He chuckled smugly, closing my office door behind him as he followed me to the elevators.