A Huge Gathering

In every multiverse, parallel world and alternated space, there are people or species who live in it. In those places and time, there were heroes, fighters and warriors who were risking their lives just to save and protect their home from villains, monsters and all-life threatening species. What if one day, one moment of their lives....

They all die....?

Many people from different kinds of worlds, timelines and generations in the multiverse are gathered together as they got teleported into a huge cinema room. Each and everyone of them looked at their surroundings and noticed that they were all gathered into one huge football court sized cinema room.

Glitchtale Cast

"H-Hey! What happened?! And.... Did I survive against Betty?! Where is Papyrus!!" Sans asked as the whole cast of the Glitchtale were all gathered.

"What kind of illusion is this, Ms Gaster?!" Asgore asked.

"Illusion? I didn't even do this. What is this place anyway?" Gaster asked.

"U-Undyne!" MK exclaimed as he hugged Undyne, who couldn't believe that she had returned to life. Sans and others smiled and cried as they saw Undyne and the others being brought back to life.

"Undyne!!" Papyrus cried as he rushed into his friend and hugged her.

"Papyrus! It's good to see you back man!" Undyne said. They didn't even notice that Betty was also in the room and clapped at what she saw.

"Hey! Wasn't that....Betty?!" Chara asked as they formed a fighting stance against her.

"I don't want to fight with you guys." Betty said.

"Eh?" Asriel asked.

"Please." Betty Said. They then agreed with the girl and now hugged each other. Amber can be seen walking behind Betty and taps her shoulder.

"Hello, Betty." Amber said.

"Amber?! You too get resurrected even though you're my vessel?" Betty asked.

"Of course, look at the surroundings. Everyone who was involved in the war was also resurrected." Amber said.

"I see. Please forgive me for taking over your body forcefully." Betty said

"It ok, it's not your fault, it's Agate's fault. I already forgive you!" Amber said and the two hugged each other.

Ink saw them having a reunion and now sat besides error and core frisk.

"Look like we united once again." Ink said.

"Yeah. I wonder who summoned us here." Core frisk said.

"Is this another game of yours, Ink." Error loudly asked.

"No. I haven't felt my mana nor my magic. Maybe someone stole my powers." Ink replied.

"Yeah. Me too, I can't feel my mana after we got here. Core frisk said.

My Hero Academia Cast

"Everyone! Are you all right?" Lida asked.

"Yeah, we are fine, lida." Kirishima said.

"What is happening is you all right, Eri." Mirio asked.

"Y-Yeah." Eri replied.

"Young Midoriya, are you all right?" All might asked.

"Why are we here in this place?" Izuku asked.

"Is this place a cinema?" Mineta asked.

"All the heroes too and the students of the U.A are here as well! Uraraka said.