Goku vs Hibiki (edited)

After Ren finished preparing the Cell Games Arena, the air grew tense. The crowd of onlookers, including Goku's friends and family, watched with excitement and nervousness. Vegeta crossed his arms, observing Hibiki closely. He had heard of strong fighters before, but something about this boy made him uneasy.

Hibiki walked calmly to the center of the arena, his eyes sharp yet calm. Goku, always eager for a good fight, stretched his arms and legs, loosening up. His usual playful demeanor was accompanied by a glimmer of excitement that only a true fighter could understand.

The tension was palpable. Piccolo, sitting next to Gohan and Krillin, narrowed his eyes at Hibiki's calm demeanor.

"Whis, just who is this guy?" Beerus asked.

"I'm not sure, Lord Beerus. But he is certainly different from others." Whis said.

"Goku might have his hands full this time." Jiren said.

"Thanks for agreeing to spar with me, Hibiki." Goku said with a smile, his hands behind his head in his usual carefree manner

Hibiki adjusted his stance, his eyes calm yet focused.

"No problem, Goku-San. But I won't hold back you know." Hibiki said.

"Kakarot, you'd better not take this lightly. This guy looks different." Vegeta said while crossed his arms, eyeing Hibiki.

Goku nodded, feeling the intensity of Hibiki's presence.

"Got it, Vegeta. Let's start slow." He then assumed his fighting stance, waiting for Hibiki's move.

Hibiki, without wasting any time, moved faster as only certain people could catch up, his body already closing the distance between him and Goku. His movements were precise, but there was something more - an invisible force behind his strikes.

He launched a kick toward Goku, a strike so swift and forceful that Goku could feel the pressure before it even connected. Goku barely managed to block it, his arm shaking from the impact.

"What the hell with that speed!?" Tarnak yelled.

"Is he even human?!" Ayato (TG) said.

"They are too fast!" Naki (TG) added.

"Huh, you're fast." Goku commented with a grin, visibly impressed.

Hibiki's face remained calm, as he had already seen Goku's movements like reading the flow of a story.

Before anyone could blink, the two fighters vanished. Their speed was so intense that only a few could follow their movements. A shockwave echoed through the arena as Goku's fist collided with Hibiki's, sending a gust of wind outward.

"They become even faster!!" Subaru said as he held the theater chair as the shockwave almost sent him flying.

"Hahaha! I'm going to bet on Hibiki!!"Dr. Bright said.

"Seriously?! This time?" Dr. Clef asked.

"Hah! You're fast!" Goku said, his voice filled with excitement.

"But how about this?" Goku said as he unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, each blow aimed precisely at Hibiki.

However, Hibiki dodged and blocked every strike with ease, his movements fluid and controlled. He wasn't just fast his instincts were sharp, and his technique was refined.

"Kakarot is pushing himself already, and this guy isn't even breaking a sweat. What's his deal?" Vegeta said as his eyes narrowed.

Suddenly, Hibiki vanished from sight. Goku's eyes widened as he looked around, searching for him. Before he could react, Hibiki reappeared behind him, delivering a sharp kick to Goku's side, sending him flying across the arena. Goku tumbled but quickly regained his footing, skidding to a stop with a grin.