Welcome To the Little Garden

"Now we should start the next episode, ladies and gentlemen!" Said Ren.

"Start it, Mr. Ren!" Sigma said

"Mister?" Everyone asked.

"It's fine that she called me a mister. That's a proper way to call someone who is more superior than you. And I will appreciate if you guys call us with the word "sama" after our names." Ren said.

"I see." Saitama said.

"Hey Subaru." Kenichi asked.

"Yes!" Subaru replied.

"That Izayoi guys... Did you noticed that he also in the same school as yours?" Kenichi asked.

"But how come I couldn't see myself walking to school over there." Subaru said.

"It's not you story, dumbass." Katsuki yelled.

"Who do you call dumbass huh?" Subaru angrily yelled.

"That kid is really an annoying one." Crusch said.

"He also always shout like there is no tommorow." Anastasia added.

"And also, he is rude attitude towards Subaru-kun is enough making me piss off." Rem said.

"That spiky blond kid, is he always acting like that?" Jiren asked.

"Yes he is." Denki said.

"At young age, it common thing to see young people act immaturely. But in his age right now, It is so weird that one like him exist." Hakuro said.

"Why are we gathered with these lowly worm humans?!" Albedo angrily asked, realising that she and her fellow guardians are now togerther with humans.

"What the problem of it?" Harith asked.

"They really look like a good people and fun to deal with." Cyclop said.

"I forgot to mention you guys that, some of you demons, demihumans and any kind of race that are in this place are now humans. From now on no one is demon, a vampire or any supernatural beings." Shiro said.

"WHAAAT?!" Most of the demons, monsters, demihumans, and other species cried.

"H-H-Human?!" Ameri asked.

"So I'm a human already! What?! I lose all my powers." Asmodeus cried.

"I can't believe this!" Albedo roared.

"What's the matter if you are all humans already? Jinbei asked, making everyone look at him.

"Being a human is the very best kind of species you'll want to. Because this kind of species are the brave ones who will gives their all fighting againt monsters, aliens and many more even if their lives at stake. For them to protect their lives, they should show also what it takes to have this precious life as a humans." Jinbei said.

"Well, if the gods want us to be humans like the others here, I'm fine with it." Anos said.

"Eh?! Anos-san!" The Cast of Misfit Demon King Academy cried.

"Wh-Why?" Ivis asked.

"For us to be treated equally and to prevent having a war against them." Shin said.

"You too dad? " Misa asked.

"If you really hate humans so much Albedo, then you also hate me as well?" Ains asked.

"N-No! That's not what I meant to say, Ains sama!" Albedo cried.

"No, you really are telling me that you do. Ains said and turned against his guardians. Albedo started to cry after being turned back by the one who she loved the most.