Tasm one Part one

Caleb parker as the amazing Spider-Man aka spidey

(I'd you don't like either of the cast you can change it whoever you want)

Peter parker as the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man aka spider-man

A little boy was on the staircase counting with his hands over his eyes "Five, four, three, two, one... ready or not, here I come."

("Who is that?" Wanda asks "me. I think" Peter admitted "cute" Nat said bluntly making Peter go red like a tomato)

The little boy started walking around into the living room, he starts going over to the curtains to see shoes sticking out, he quickly pulled them away to see a broom falling with a hat on top of it.

( caleb snorted "I can't believe you fell for that" Peter rolls his eyes and looks away)

Peter goes to a door and opens it "Roarrr!" Caleb says coming out Peter does a light yelp "don't do that caleb!" But he just laughs both of them leaving to find there parents.

("Your a sore loser" Peter Huffs "no I'm not" "yes you are" people are looking fondly at the brother duo especially Steve and Bucky)

They walk past lots of family photos of them and their parents, then caleb picks up his fathers glasses and try's them on, Peter looks at him with a smile.

They both are seen entering a room but this time caleb has no glasses on, rain is pattering and thunder is heard, and the camera slowly reveals his fathers office all trashed, both Peter and Caleb looked around, the windows lightly banging in the background .

("This is some suspense" Sam whispers to Clint who nods)

"Hey, dad?" Peter called "Dad!" Caleb yelled. Richard Parker burst into the room stopping at the doorway looking around he quickly rushed over to them and picked them up and put them by the entrance.

He started shutting the curtains then he pulled out a draw from a bookcase got a pencil and triggered a board to move revealing a folder underneath

("Brilliant" tony whispers. While Nat decided to question "do either of you know what's in that file" Peter nodded no while caleb looked at Gwen which Nat noticed but decided not to mention for now)

He quickly looks at the file before Mary parker picked up Caleb and started walking out Richard quickly started rubbing formulas of the bored as quick as he could then he picked up Peter and ran out. The screen drifted and showed us a spider in a glass.

(Many people focus on the screen this spider looks weirdly important)

A car is speeding through the rain and both Mary and Richard rush up the stairs with them to may and bens house with a briefcase.